Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Managing Scheduled Flights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 444Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Managing Scheduled Flights
    Posted: April-17-2012 at 7:38pm
I have been searching (unsuccessfully) for the option of discontinuing certain scheduled flights in the UT system. I have the last update (Spring/ Summer 2007). I have been trying to specifically remove all scheduled flights for Virgin Atlantic and United, while maintaining scheduled flights for the other airlines in the system. What am I doing wrong Confused?
pschlute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschlute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2012 at 3:10pm
Schedules that come with the original instal or the 2007 update cannot be removed.

Any new airlines you add via the import airline utility can be removed.

What I do is to simply unassign any aircraft from the original BAW assignments, and add a new airline BAW NEW for example. Best to give it a name slightly different from the original, so you can differentiate.

Peter
444Pilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 444Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by pschlute pschlute wrote:

Schedules that come with the original instal or the 2007 update cannot be removed.

Any new airlines you add via the import airline utility can be removed.

What I do is to simply unassign any aircraft from the original BAW assignments, and add a new airline BAW NEW for example. Best to give it a name slightly different from the original, so you can differentiate.

Peter

Thank you!
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2012 at 5:50pm
You can deselect any airline in UT. I don't have classic UT available at present, but it is one of the utilities. After you have deselected any airline don't forget to compile.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
444Pilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 444Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by hanstatdg hanstatdg wrote:

You can deselect any airline in UT. I don't have classic UT available at present, but it is one of the utilities. After you have deselected any airline don't forget to compile.

I found the utility option... thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic