Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Traffic 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate Traffic 3
    Posted: December-26-2012 at 9:46pm
Hi all, 

Do you think will have an Ultimate traffic 3 ?

Thanks !
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 7:04am
I've no idea. What's wrong with UT2?
David Hanstater
Administrator.
HootyHoo View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HootyHoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by hanstatdg hanstatdg wrote:

almost 50% of aircraft have Daedalus skins.
To many outdated skins
To many old color skins

Flight plans aren't much good if you don't have the correct skins for the aircraft.
Chris Peschke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Peschke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 3:54pm
The power of UT2 is that you can update all of those on an ongoing basis along with updated schedules at a pretty reasonable cost. I think you'll find that while 50% of the aircraft are Daedalus, over 80% of the flights have the right skins. Since almost every skin you could want is available for free, it is a tough proposal to get folks to pay for something they can get for free. I've seen elsewhere that WOAI is shutting down, which is too bad. There goes another free option for flightsimmers.
Cheers
Chris
Any landing you walk away from...
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by HootyHoo HootyHoo wrote:

almost 50% of aircraft have Daedalus skins.
To many outdated skins
To many old color skins

Flight plans aren't much good if you don't have the correct skins for the aircraft.

This isn't something that is wrong with UT2 considering it was created in 2009.  To add to what Chris mentioned, Flight1 would have to get permission from all the authors to include all their paints.

I don't see it as a viable reason to create a UT3.  If there was a new flight sim then I would agree, but there isn't.

I understand what you're saying about seeing the correct paint for airlines but UT2 is designed so you can update your paints and/or aircraft as newer or better ones become available.  It is a big undertaking in the beginning but you can work at your own pace and you don't have to do it all in one session.  Just do it for the area you are going to by flying in.
Mark

FSX
FS2004
Hor1463 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hor1463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 9:21am
Hi, I ordered in Dec. 2012 via Aerosoft the Boced-Version of UT2. Today they told me, that it is unpossible to send it to me, because there will be an new Version 2013 out. But this version will came in late 2013. Is this correct?
Roland
Germany
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 11:44am
I've not heard of this.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
wegger View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by hanstatdg hanstatdg wrote:

Nothing special. I want that there is a version Freight and  to have the 747-800i and 787.
LuisKMIA View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuisKMIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2013 at 2:20pm
I noticed publishers like Aerosoft and Simmarket advertising "Ultimate Traffic 2 - 2013 Edition".  It makes it sound like some type of upgrade, but once you read the description, it's basically UT2 with the Wi2013/1013 schedule included.

This could explain the confusion.
wegger View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2013 at 8:24pm
Yes, I saw
Hernandez View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernandez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2013 at 7:12am
Hi,
With the update "fall-winter 2012"installed and recognized,it seems that "time zone" not working.
It stops on december 31st 2012.
Help will be appreciated.
Best regards

hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2013 at 12:33pm
This has been raised already. As far as I know, it makes no difference in practice. When I asked if anyone had any issues with it, there were no replies.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Hernandez View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernandez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2013 at 4:55am
Thanks for your answer
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 8:15am
I'm pretty sure I reported problems with timezone in the Winter schedule....
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ScottecLEMD ScottecLEMD wrote:

I'm pretty sure I reported problems with timezone in the Winter schedule....

Yes, you did, but it seems to have more to do with 1-hour discrepancies at some airports, which is an FSX problem, and nothing to do with the UT2 timezone matter.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
tyda0501 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyda0501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 3:19pm
So what is the best webcite for free repaints for UT2?  Everyone says avsim or flightsim.com but after searching, its seems they rarely have the repaint i'm looking for...
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 5:04pm
What are you looking for?
David Hanstater
Administrator.
tyda0501 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyda0501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 7:11pm
Virgin Nigeria, Qatar, Hawaiian, and Virgin America to name a few. I know woai and aiardvark can be loaded in UT2 and I know people say it's discussed on here on how to do it but I can't find a decent instructional on here.
WillClark View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillClark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 9:48pm
Is there a list on what flight plans are included in UT2 and assigned to Daedalus aircraft. Now that I know how to add aircraft/repaints I wouldn't mind going forward. Example, Virgin America I only needed to add A/C and textures...?

Thanks...
William Clark
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 10:04pm
For Virgin America you don't even need a new aircraft, just the repaints. Example.
 http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=DJC+virgin+america&CatID=root&Go=Search
GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.6ghz
16gb GSkill DDR3 1600
MSI GTX770
Kingston Hyper X 240gb SSD
2x 1tb WD Black HDD
Windows7 64bit Home Ultimate
WillClark View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillClark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2013 at 12:27pm
Thanks Dave... I got them installed yesterday... Are there any other airlines like virgin with-in UT2?
William Clark
tyda0501 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyda0501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2013 at 5:16pm
So I guess my problem was that I was looking under "fsx ai" in avsim. I'm guessing the fs9 ai works for fsx too?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic