Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

traffic dissappearing on long haul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olliecast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: traffic dissappearing on long haul
    Posted: October-12-2015 at 4:13am
Hi all,
My ut2 traffic is disappearing over water as per the well known bug but I thought I'd try a long haul flight (only bought this on sat) and the traffic dissappears but never comes back a few hours into the flight.
If I right click the list of air traffic has also gone.

Any ideas as it's really frustrating

P.s I've tried to register via my certificate number but it says certificate not recognised.

Thanks
Ollie
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2015 at 5:29am
Please send a ticket to Flight 1 via their website for assistance with registering.

Where did you buy UT2? was it a disk or download. If it was a download, which website did you download it from?
David Hanstater
Administrator.
olliecast View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olliecast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2015 at 5:32am
Hi it was download directly from flight 1 software and paid via PayPal on the software unwrapper.
I'll send them a ticket
olliecast View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olliecast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2015 at 5:57am
Amy idea on the issue or does it need to go in the other certificate approved forum when I hit access?
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2015 at 6:29am
As you say, traffic disappearing over water is a well-known issue. It might have something to do with the lack of ground-based beacons, but no-one is quite sure. Traffic will return as you near land.

The UT2 registration page

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forumreg.htm

gives full details of how to register, including the location of the proof-of-purchase certificate. If something's gone wrong, Flight 1 will sort it out very quickly.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
olliecast View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olliecast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2015 at 6:38am
Thanks.

That's my point, the traffic isn't reappearing over land unfortunately
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic