Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Check Here First)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Installing New Liveries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaactennisrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installing New Liveries
    Posted: October-30-2015 at 5:15pm
Im brand new to this form, and im 100% sure that my question has already been answered but I am very interested to know how to install the New American Airlines livery into UT2. I cannot figure it out. Also, many people just say "you will find the liveries online" if you could, may you provide a specific link? Thank you, it would be GREATLY appreciated!
Zak S
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2015 at 2:16pm
If you had posted your question in the Forum for Registered UT2 Users instead of this one, which is for the old classic UT2, you might have found the answer.

Chris Peschke has written a Guide to finding, downloading and installing liveries into UT2. Get it from HERE.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
emialb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emialb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 8:32am
Hello, i have been having problems when installing my new liveries, i have watched the videos and read the the tutorial. After having followed all the steps when I open my ultimate traffic app in the drop down Aircraft manufacture list none of my installed models show up, such as the The Fruit Stand or Aardvark, so I cant update my liveries and models. I have also created a new AI folder in Simobjects and added a new line to my FSX cfg. Then I have dragged my downloaded model of the Aardvark 767-300 to my AI folder  but when i open the UT2 under the section of aircraft repaints, in the Manufacturer list Aardvark does not show up as one of the manufacturers. Any help would be very great.
JimR View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:03am
Go back into your aircraft folder in simobjects. Look for the aircraft.cfg file and open it. Check each airline entry under e.g. [fltsim.0] and check the ui_manufacturer. e.g. below shows Cessna so in UT2 I would search for my liveries under Cessna.

Does your Aardvark 767 show the manufacturer as Aardvark or something else?

[fltsim.0]
title=AI Cessna C208B Safarilink Aviation
sim=AI Cessna 208B
model=cp
panel=
sound=
texture=XLK
kb_checklists=
ui_manufacturer=Cessna
ui_type=Cessna 208B
ui_variation=Safarilink Aviation
atc_heavy=0
atc_id=
atc_airline=SAFARILINK
atc_flight_number=
atc_parking_codes=XLK
atc_parking_types=RAMP
description=AI Cessna C208B Grand Caravan by Henry Tomkiewicz Repaint by Chris Peschke
emialb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emialb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 11:22am
Thanks for the reply, but i solved my problem, somehow i messed around with aircraft .cfg, I think it had something to do with the [flightsim.x] line. Thanks for your help!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic