Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAircraft Assignements in UT winter 05

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 5:17am

If you live near Southampton, could you please verify if that default Atr-42 that operates as Eastern Airways Flight T3 4471 to Brussels departing at 7:10am (x6,7) is actually a Dornier 328?.

According to their website, the flights and times are exactly the same as shown in UT's timetable, but the aircraft type it is not shown. Seeing that default Atr-42 is driving me nuts, so I assigned their Saab 2000 for the time being.

Thanks,

Delta is MY airline
Chris Peschke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 8:17am

According to my sources, Cirrus Air operates the Eastern Aiways flight using the D328. Paint available at PAI.  The Astair AN-24 is operated by Interavia for which I will do a paint.

Cheers

Chris

Any landing you walk away from...
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Hernan1 Hernan1 wrote:

If you live near Southampton, could you please verify if that default Atr-42 that operates as Eastern Airways Flight T3 4471 to Brussels departing at 7:10am (x6,7) is actually a Dornier 328?.

According to their website, the flights and times are exactly the same as shown in UT's timetable, but the aircraft type it is not shown. Seeing that default Atr-42 is driving me nuts, so I assigned their Saab 2000 for the time being.

Thanks,

Hernan,

The remark with this photo http://www.airliners.net/open.file/969979/L/  confirms that a Cirrus Air Do328 is operating on behalf of Eastern Airways.

Regards,

Fred

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 3:43pm

Thanks guys. That helps a lot.

Now, I've been looking and looking for the Fairchild Metro III for interlink Airlines (ID), and couldn't find anything, however, I found a recent picture of their Boeing 737-200 dated December, 2005. I did a repaint for it, and it is being uploaded to PAI.

While checking for missing textures for the Metroliners, I did one for Aeropelican Air Services that will be uploaded to AVSIM, and also found out that the SWM for Tci Skyking is actually operated by Western Air, Bahamas, which I also did a while back. I think it was uploaded to AVSIM.

There is an L-1011 for Bismillah Airlines, a repaint which I just completed last night. I will upload that one to PAI's library.

Vietnam Airlines is operating an Airbus A300-600. That's a plain white fuselage without any markings.

I was plane spotting at Johannesburg and saw the default B1900D, which is for Botswana's joint service with Kalahari Air Services. I cannot find any pictures anywhere. If anyone out there can find a single picture, it will help, otherwise, I'll do a fictitious paint, just to have a painted aircraft, than the default one.

I have temporarily assigned a Boeing 737-200 for Air Gabon's F-100, and also replaced the Airbus A310-300 with their Boeing 747, which is available at AI Aardvark until we find who they really are operated by.

Delta is MY airline
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 4:34pm

Hi,

Air Gabon used to operate a Fokker 100.

I guess the Air Gabon Fokker 100 in UT is an Air Affaires Gabon Fokker 100 in real life but that's just a guess.

Found one pic of the Air Affaires Gabon Fokker 100 (not a good one). See http://www.airliners.net/open.file/829034/L/

On the internet there are several articles stating that Air Gabon is using an Airbus a330-200 from Star Airlines (France) for their flights to Paris.

Some internetsites report that the 767-200 is returned to the lessor but there are pictures on the internet of TR-LFH taken november 2nd.

Regards,

Fred

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2005 at 5:25pm

Thanks Fred.

I'll do that F-100 repaint, and I'll assign the Star Airlines A330-200.

** Air Europa's A340 is actually operated by China Eastern as shown in Air Europa's website, under Partners.

Delta is MY airline
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2006 at 7:22am

Hernan,

I think you're wrong here. Air Europa is operating one A340 in full colours. See http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=EC-JG U&distinct_entry=true 

Happy New Year...

Fred

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2006 at 2:49pm

Ouch!!. How did I miss that?...I was looking at this page:

http://www.air-europa.com/en/informacion/corp_air_partners.h tm

Air Europa A340-200 will be my next repaint project. As usual, it will be using the FS Painter model. Look for it!

Thanks Fred and a very happy 2006!

P.S. Never mind about the repaint...Peter Leadbeater did one, available at AVSIM...

**also, I wasn't able to find any pictures of the EMB 110 that China Eastern is operating, for now, I'm replacing it with a CRJ, a new repaint I just finished and posted the pic in the screenshots section.

Delta is MY airline
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2006 at 12:36pm

Hernan,

According to the Xiamen Airport website the flight between Xiamen and Nanjing (flight MU2809/2810) is operated by an EMB145.

China Eastern doesn't operate this type so this flight is operated by an other operator (IIRC only China Southern and Sichuan Airlines operate the EMB145 in China...)

I think the CRJ100 is an acceptable alternative.

BTW nice repaint.

Regards,

Fred

erict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2006 at 4:32pm
Independence Air in the US is no more as of January 5th 2006. So you can un-check them next time you compile UT.
Eric Thornton - CX001
Flying Tigers Group
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2006 at 8:17pm

Italy First operates the ATR for Air One.

Who operates the ATR that is listed for Indian Airlines?  According to www.aerotransport.org they do not have an ATR and never had the ATR.

freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2006 at 12:47pm

Craig,

The ATR's of Indian Airlines are Alliance Air ATR's in real life. Found this info on the website of Indian Airlines:

Today, Indian Airlines, together with its fully owned subsidiary Alliance Air,  has a fleet of 67 aircraft ( 4 wide bodied Airbus A300s, 47 fly-by-wire Airbus A320s, 11 Boeing 737s, 2 Dornier D-228 aircraft and 4 ATR-42).

There are no repaints of Alliance Air ATR's on Project AI and I haven't been able to find any pictures either.

Regards,

Fred

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2006 at 3:25pm

There is a repaint that I did in June, 2004 of Indian Airlines, ATR-42 which is available at PAI's library. I cannot remember where I got the picture from. Here is the link to download it:

http://www.projectai.com/libraries/search.php?keywords=india n+airlines

Delta is MY airline
Gordo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 12:41am
The departure schedule for BIKF (Keflavik, Iceland) indicates "Jetx" traffic. The IATA indicator is shown as "GX" which is also the indicator for JetMagic. My problerm is that Jetx will not come up in either the air carrier list or sub carrier lists. It shows as using a MD82 but I can't find it under the aircraft list either. Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to its whereabouts so I can assign an aircraft paint to it. Thanks
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 3:02am

Gordo,

JetX is on the list of airlines under "Jetx". There is a repaint for JetX available at AVSIM. It is for AI Aardvarks' MDx model.

Also, look at this thread:

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TI D=1584&PN=1&TPN=1

Delta is MY airline
Gordo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 10:06am
Thanks for the quick reply. I have the indicated repaint. My problem is that "Jetx" will not come up when I select it as a "Carrier Airplane" under the "Utilities/Aircraft" toggle switch. Would you have a solution to this problem ?????
aerl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 10:55am

can anyone help me on how to make a timetable?..i just bought it and am a bit stuck...

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 3:29pm
I don't know what you mean by "Making a timetable". If what you mean is how to print a time table for a specific airline, open Ultimate Traffic, click on "Time Table", then on the right side of the screen select the airline you want under "Carrier Airline", then click on the "Generate" button.
Delta is MY airline
Gordo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 4:36pm
Hi Hernan - ref my "Jetx" problem. As per your picture above, you don't seem to have any problem accessing JETX. I checked my "flightplan" file using AITM and the Jetx flightplans are not there. Also, I checked UT for airlines existing under Iceland and Jetx is there. Exploring further, I fired up FS9 and looked for the a/c in BIKF at the pre-departure time but obviously with no flightplan they were not there. Could there be a problem with my "UT-FW-2005" upgrade ??????
aerl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 4:48pm
thanks hernan...much appreciated!
makisxenat View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2006 at 9:42am
Hi there

Jet X is operared as Iceland Express

You can find repaints at AI Aadvark

Makis
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2006 at 12:21pm

Thanks to my good friend Carlos Augusto Narvaez, I was able to determine that the LET 410 for Satena (9N), is actually operated by Searca. There is a repaint available on AVSIM under: vsai_l410_searca(satena).zip.

Carlos is trying to verify if Searca is the carrier operating the Jetstream 31, as listed in UT, although Searca only operates the B1900C.

Delta is MY airline
Gordo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 12:37pm
Hi Hernan - finally figured out my JETX problem. After rereading "UT_FW2005_Schedules' I decided to try the new "DatabaseCleaner/Cross Reference Aircraft Assignments" utility. Lo and behold all the new airlines (contained in the upgrade) have now been assigned aircraft (I thought the upgrade install would have done this). Also, after doing this I must now import my own added airlines as per the 2-step procedure.
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 1:31pm
Great!
Delta is MY airline
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 5:23pm
For the Thai Air Cargo routes, I assigned an Atlas Air 747 freighter to their routes.  According to http://www.aerotransport.org/ Thai Air Cargo is owned by Qantas (49%) and CTI Holding of Thailand (51%).  Qantas uses Atlas Air 747 freighters for their cargo flights.
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2006 at 1:10am

Any idea on the MD11F that is listed for Air France?  It only operates Beijing to Shanghai.  I am kind of thinking that it is China Airlines Cargo or Shanghai Air Cargo http://www.airliners.net/open.file/974728/M/

makisxenat View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2006 at 4:59pm
Hi there

I found a KABO AIR (Aerolineas Internationales at UT) repaint at PAI Air Kabo air operates B 742 on Haj flights to Jeddah

Also there is no airline operating out of Niamey, Niger to Paris except AF and all my research shows that there is no Niger Air Continental as the flights do not appear in sabre amadeus and oag

thanks
apwright View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2006 at 2:12am

Air France MD11F
Research suggests this is operated by China Cargo Airlines (CK). Chris P. has done a repaint:
Texture.CKK-China Cargo Airlines MD11F CHINA KING.zip in the PAI Library.

Niger Air Continental
They apparently used a Fly Air/Corendon 757 for a while (Nov 03)
http://myaviation.net/?pid=00025595
but I can't find any evidence that they are still in business. (In fact, I seem to recall reading somewhere that they ceased operating sometime in 2005, but I'm not certain!) Not much help, sorry!

Thai Air Cargo
Was (possibly still is) a World Airways MD11F. See:
http://www.worldair.com/news/20050310.html

Regards,
Adrian
LGTS
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2006 at 4:30am

After looking at Craig Sturdivant posting of Ameriflight routing, it may be one of the operators for Astar Air cargo Embraer 120.

Delta is MY airline
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2006 at 7:26pm
Odessa Airline's TU134 should be assigned to a Air Ukraine TU134.  They leased this aircraft from them for a while, but however according to AeroTransport Databank, they have returned the TU134 to Air Ukraine.  Their current active fleet is YK40 and AN140.  Since there is only one flight in the schedules for Odessa, I decided to assign the AN140 to this flight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic