Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAircraft Assignements in UT winter 05

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 12:07pm

I have the Ryan International A320s flying in Apple Vacation cs in my UT, but I don't know if that's correct for these routes...

My best guess is that it is somehow associated with AirTran, because it seems that Abx Air uses some cargo space in AirTran's aircraft  as this thread indicates me http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TI D=2138&PN=1.

Jesse, EFHK
Thank you for flying Finnair!
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 12:59pm
But AirTran no longer operates the A320, I belive they are only B737 and B717s now.  At one time AirTran did lease a A320, but I think they no longer do.  Like I said, this one is a weird one.
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 2:54pm

OK guys,

I think I found something that may solve our problem. Look at this picture and read the caption with it:  http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0468021/L/

The picture was taken in 2003, just about the time AirTran was leasing the A320s. But, I still don't get its connection to ABX, unless, as Jesse mentioned, they were hauling some cargo for Airborne Express.

I think I was very close about that plain old white fuselage...

Delta is MY airline
erict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2006 at 5:42am
Styrian Spirit in Austria is no longer flying so you can remove them from the compile list.
Eric Thornton - CX001
Flying Tigers Group
masped View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 12:32pm

Originally posted by makisxenat makisxenat wrote:

No the Air One ATR 42 are operated by ITALYFIRST

Are you sure? The Avanti Air website seems to suggest it's them (under December 2005 new contracts):

http://jkbserv1.de/avantiair/site/pflege/News.jsp?sprache=en

Matthew

Ruahrc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 4:55am
Can anyone confirm or deny the existence of Satena's ERJ's? I have a whole
list of EVAI ERJ repaints all downloaded and ready to install but the only one
I am missing is the one for Satena. Airliners.net search reveals that they did
operate ERJs at one point but cannot find any pics for 2006. Did they phase
them out, and what would a suitable replacement model be?

Ruahrc

PS Styrian Spirit is gone? How sad...
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 4:43pm

Hi,

According to http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/SATENA-active-e145.htm they still operate 3 EMB145's.

Fred

FlyingFinn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2006 at 7:06am
The Saab 2000 of Golden Air operating for Finncomm Airlines has been phased out because Finncomm has begun receiving it's own brand new ATR-42s. They (8 has been ordered) will eventually replace all the DC's Saabs and probably take over some of Aero Airlines' domestic routes. So assign FC ATR-42 for the DC for FC Saab 2000.
Jesse, EFHK
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 3:07pm
Found another one, the B727 listed under IBC Airways is actually operated by Cargojet.  This is used on one route, from Newark to Bermuda on weekdays only.  IBC does not operate the B727.
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2006 at 9:16am
The DC8 Freighter assignment for BWIA is operated by Arrow Air.
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 1:55pm

Hi Craig,

I've been thinking about the IBC 727, and the Cargojet did not make too much sense, since it is a Canadian carrier with service within Canada only. To satisfy my curiosity I decided to call IBC myself. They referred me to their Newark office, who confirmed that they DO have their own 727 and they do not lease from Cargojet. They could not assist me with any pictures, other than what is on their website, however, the person I spoke to, gave me a toll free number to contact the people who service the aircraft. I did not have the chance to call them yet. I shall advise as soon as I find any info.

Delta is MY airline
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 2:24pm
I do not think it is IBC, IBC operates Miami into the Carribean.  This flight is from Newark to Bermuda and is a route that is flown by Cargojet, even though it is a Canadian operator.  The flight numbers do not match, but this is a cargo flight and how many flight numbers match in the UT shedule and the real thing?

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KEWR/departures?;offset= 0;order=destination;sort=DESC

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CJT245

The only operators in and out of KEWR in B727s are Cargojet, Kittyhawk and FedEx.  The only way it could be IBC is if it was a pax charter flight, which they do, but still, that is way out of their normal operating area.
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 5:27pm

Hi all

Does anyone know who the carrier is for the MD11F & A306F for Air France.

Thanks for any help

David Jackson EGPD
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 10:20pm
I am not sure about the MD11F, I do not have an assignment for that.  But the A300Fs are operated by Islandsflug Cargo.
apwright View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 1:14am

If nothing has changed since the summer 05 scheds I'm still running (i.e. only flies Beijing-Shanghai-vv), then the Air France M11F is operated by China Cargo Airlines. Repaint by Chris Peschke at PAI: http://www.projectai.com/libraries/download.php?fileid=8640

Otherwise, I see from airfrancecargo.com that they're working very closely with KLM now, who have M11Fs of their own.

Regards,
Adrian
LGTS
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 7:21am
Thankyou guys. Just perfect again. How do you find these things out I don't want to keep bothering you with my hassles. I have tried looking at various sites before I put a posting on here like airliners.net for pics of the aircraft at CDG and also air frances web site but could find nothing. Perhaps I'm not looking using the right words or I'm missing something. It would be handy If I could do it my self for future use. Is there a certain web site that you all use to find this sort of info out. Sorry if it sounds a stupid question but I spent a good hour last night going through photos, loads of various web sites but to no avail.
David Jackson EGPD
FlyingFinn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by apwright apwright wrote:

If nothing has changed since the summer 05 scheds I'm still running (i.e. only flies Beijing-Shanghai-vv), then the Air France M11F is operated by China Cargo Airlines. Repaint by Chris Peschke at PAI: http://www.projectai.com/libraries/download.php?fileid=8640

Otherwise, I see from airfrancecargo.com that they're working very closely with KLM now, who have M11Fs of their own.

Actually, this looks quite mysterious to me in the F/W schedules. I can see it flying only LFPG-ZBAA-ZSPD, but I can't see it returning to Paris? 

Jesse, EFHK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic