Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > Product Support for Licensed Users > ULTIMATE TRAFFIC FLIGHT PLANS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UT2 DVD version updated to 2.09 u/s on FSX SE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubbaDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT2 DVD version updated to 2.09 u/s on FSX SE
    Posted: December-31-2016 at 11:06am
Dear all,

I have a major problem to use the UT2 on the FSX Steam Edition. I have a boxed Version
of the program and installed it from Disc after I have installed the FSX Steam Edition. After the first try, that was without starting UT2, I installed the Servicepack from the webside´s Support page. But even after the update to the 2.09 there was no program answering and all my traffic ( even the usual fsx traffic ) is pending to zero.

can please somebody be so kind, to assist me, how can I can update the UT2 to a "steamedition" workable software?

all ideas will be very welcome!

many thx in advance

yours
RubbaDuck
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2016 at 1:11pm
2.09 is the latest version of UT2. You don't need to do anything.
If you decide to purchase the latest flight schedule update, which is available from the Flight 1 website, it will update UT2 to v2.10, which is identical to V2.09 except for internal changes to accept a new encryption which the developer has used for the update.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
RubbaDuck View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubbaDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2017 at 9:39am
many thx for your information hanstatdg. So, now I´m wondering more and more why my UT2 isn´t working on my FSX SE Cry
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2017 at 4:46pm
That's an entirely different issue.

I don't have FSX Steam, but several members have, and I think a search of the forum should find the answer.

Can someone help, please.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic