Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Check Here First)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAirport Ground Traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airport Ground Traffic
    Posted: February-24-2017 at 12:49am
Hi All. First time in this forum, so very much a beginner with UT2....
I have a couple of questions with regards to ground traffic at the airport, (a couple of things I'm trying to figure out):

1. There appears to be a bunch of 'default local' traffic' - for me - Qantas, Virgin Blue, Jetstar, Rex, which is great, (but which I did not select). Virgin Blue (red livery) has been Virgin Australia (white livery) for some time now and I'd like to change the default Virgin Blue ground traffic in UT2 to Virgin Australia livery. Does anyone know how to do that ?

2. A heap (over 50 FSX sims) got loaded into UT2 from my FSX directory when I was setting UT2 up and although I can see that they're available for use in UT2, I can't seem to add them to my existing 'default' ground traffic, or, for that matter, remove some of the 'default' ground traffic, or do a 'mix and match' of my FSX aircraft and the default UT2 traffic. Again, anyone know how I can do that ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Paul
PS
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2017 at 4:30am
Please post your message in the Forum for Registered UT2 Users. This one is for classic UT, a different programme.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic