Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Livery updates with schedule update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shreyasrawat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Livery updates with schedule update
    Posted: February-28-2017 at 11:20pm
Hi guys,

I wanted to know whether liveries also get updated when you install the latest schedules. For example in Australia, UT2 is still showing the old livery of Virgin Blue, however it is now replaced with Virgin Australia, so if i purchase the latest schedule, will it also update the liveries for me?

Thanks in advance
Regards
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2017 at 3:15am
Schedule Updates usually don't included updated liveries. You can, however, update them yourself. They are usually available as freeware on several websites such as AVSIM, flightsim.cim, Air India Groiup and others. You might need AI aircraft models as well.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
aeronave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeronave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2017 at 5:08pm
Is there a possibility that livery updates will be included in the schedule updates? It's really annoying to see a UA 737 at FLL in the old livery. 
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 3:52pm
 So swap them out to something newer. It's your sim, newer models and repaints have been available for free for years.
vince carlo View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vince carlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

So swap them out to something newer. It's your sim, newer models and repaints have been available for free for years.

Good point... so when can brand new users of Ultimate Traffic receive instructions on exactly how to do this ? 

I purchased this on release day.  I understand this is a "beta" but can we at least receive some kind of instructions on how to use the application? 

Thank you. 
Chris Peschke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Peschke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2017 at 8:55am
You can find a detailed guide on how to install repaints here: http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/uploads/15/Guide_to_installing_AI_Aircraft.zip
Cheers
Chris

Any landing you walk away from...
aeronave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeronave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 7:59am
How can i get rid of an old livery? For example, I want all DL MD-88's in the new livery, which the program does indeed have. However, the program also has the old livery. 
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 9:10am
You can always download and assign the repaints using the Configuration Tab of the UTL Interface (desktop application).

There are several good sites with the following three some of the best:

http://www.flyingcarpet75.com/

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/

https://jcai.dk/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic