Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew to UT2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to UT2
    Posted: March-08-2017 at 4:39pm
Hi folks,
I recently purchased UT2 and I have been playing with it to see what it can do.  The first thing I notice is that all of the aircraft have old paint schemes.  ie, United still has the blue/white from before the merge.  Surely after buying this I don't have to manually upload all the present paint schemes?  Has UT2 updated these and I'm doing something wrong?  I sure hope so.
Also, since UT2 has a different identifying name on its AI aircraft, is there a quicker way to identify which is which or do I have to look at each .cfg individually to find out which ones to replace?
I have looked quite a bit on the forum but it seems these questions must be pretty basic because I haven't found answers. 
Oh, I also would like to know whether it's better to just put the AI aircraft in SimObjects/aircraft r make a new folder called AI Aircraft.  I downloaded and read Chris Peschke's guide (twice), and also watched a video on youtube a couple of times and they are a bit confusing because they use different methods.
Any help is appreciated.  Gary
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 5:25pm
Welcome to the Forum.

You have used the wrong section. This one is for Classic UT, an older and different programme.As a licensed UT2 User, you have access to the Forum for registered UT2 Users, and you should put your questions there.

In fact, all your questions have been answered in the UT2 forum, but it can sometimes be difficult to find them, so if you post your questions there you will get answers.

I've locked this topic.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic