Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Traffic Live – Preview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by jumbojet jumbojet wrote:

obsolete aircraft ai and tools..

You talk about obsolete aircraft but then mention going back to using MyT6? The models used in that are archaic and look horrible in the sim. Regarding schedules, the ones used in MyT are mostly fictitious as it is.
 Simply add FedEx and UPS outside of UTL if you want them so bad using the links above. At least then you'll have good looking traffic operating on realistic schedules. Put a bit of time into it and be rewarded.
jumbojet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumbojet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 2:04pm
I'm agree with you that the look of UTL is far better than MYT and also frame rate is very very good..I just strongly desire fedex fleet because i mainly fly with that model..i will try again to find a solution but I would like to see a UTL team feedback to implement that in the payware soft..just that
simsuper80 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simsuper80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 3:47pm
I hope they will have the 737s with those split singlets.
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by simsuper80 simsuper80 wrote:

Those you just add yourself, they are free. http://fsxaibureau.com/manufacturing/
simsuper80 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simsuper80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

Originally posted by simsuper80 simsuper80 wrote:

Those you just add yourself, they are free. http://fsxaibureau.com/manufacturing/

Oh that I know, but I was wondering about the release version of ultimate traffic live.
bsmavollan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsmavollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by jumbojet jumbojet wrote:

this is very boring..again, I tried several link and sources,  no result for P3D V3.4 .
If you have the ready pack (working tool to build AI well into P3D + flightplans FEDEX + complete Fedex fleet with model and textures compatible with that flight plans) than, you have well replied and give the right solution. Otherwise, don't mention external source, this is PAYWARE soft! 
Concerning the timetable, how other payware and licensed software for traffic well populate any cargo traffic?..this is a big miss and customers like me which fly with cargo can't accept

You will most likely not find anything anywhere that is tagged p3d 3.4. Most is fs9 and fra. But the work flawlessly in p3d any version in 99% of the time.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsmavollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 2:22pm
How will adding repaints be handeled in this new version? Are we still having to be bothered with the ui_variation to differentiate between paints? Or is this changed to title which need to be individually named in order to work?

Quite annoying having to change uivar for 80 aircraft in one company.... and multiply that by x of companies...
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 4:14pm
Adding repaints in UTL is pretty much the same as UT2. Looks like a better way of limiting how many times a paint is used, if you have more than one like Frontier.

Ultimate Traffic (any version) has used the ui_variation only to differentiate between paints. If you only have one paint for an airline per aircraft, then you don't need to worry about the ui_variation. If you're like me and have several paints for an airline (like Frontier) for one aircraft, how else are you going to tell the difference between them when you go to assign them? All my ui_variation's are unique, just like my title's.

It's always been the title and the title has always needed to be unique. Even when using plans from AIG and compiling into a bgl traffic file.

Hope this helps.
Mark
P3D v3
FSX
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2017 at 3:24am
Here is an example to show exactly what Mark means. I use the same policy but have 200% OCD

[fltsim.9]              
title                         = Airbus A318-112 British Airways G-EUNA
sim                         = A318-100
model                         = CFM
texture                         = BAW British Airways\G-EUNA
soundai                     = CFM
atc_id                         = G-EUNA
atc_airline                    = SPEEDBIRD
atc_flight_number               =
atc_heavy                    = 0
atc_parking_types               = GATE
atc_parking_codes               = BAW
ui_manufacturer                    = AI Airbus
ui_type                         = Airbus A318-100 (318)
ui_variation                    = British Airways G-EUNA
ui_typerole                    = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby                    = FAIB
description                    = Airbus A318-112 British Airways G-EUNA
//
[fltsim.10]              
title                         = Airbus A318-112 British Airways G-EUNB
sim                         = A318-100
model                         = CFM
texture                         = BAW British Airways\G-EUNB
soundai                     = CFM
atc_id                         = G-EUNB
atc_airline                    = SPEEDBIRD
atc_flight_number               =
atc_heavy                    = 0
atc_parking_types               = GATE
atc_parking_codes               = BAW
ui_manufacturer                    = AI Airbus
ui_type                         = Airbus A318-100 (318)
ui_variation                    = British Airways G-EUNB
ui_typerole                    = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby                    = FAIB
description                    = Airbus A318-112 British Airways
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsmavollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2017 at 8:06am
Originally posted by freelancer freelancer wrote:

Adding repaints in UTL is pretty much the same as UT2. Looks like a better way of limiting how many times a paint is used, if you have more than one like Frontier.

Ultimate Traffic (any version) has used the ui_variation only to differentiate between paints. If you only have one paint for an airline per aircraft, then you don't need to worry about the ui_variation. If you're like me and have several paints for an airline (like Frontier) for one aircraft, how else are you going to tell the difference between them when you go to assign them? All my ui_variation's are unique, just like my title's.

It's always been the title and the title has always needed to be unique. Even when using plans from AIG and compiling into a bgl traffic file.

Hope this helps.

I might have been misunderstood. But anyways I feel you are contradicting yourself, and make your entire post fall apart with your last sentence.

This just proves my point exactly! "The title has always needed to be unique". Exactly. The ui_variation doesn't...

I have downloaded many AiG FP's and imported to UT2. And i've spent many, many hours correcting ui_variation.
Example, these are entries as they look in juergens original file:

[fltsim.X+40]
title=FAIB Boeing 737-800w Norwegian Air Shuttle LN-NII
sim=FAIB_7378
model=winglets_SN
texture=Norwegian LN-NII
atc_id=LN-NII
atc_airline=NOR SHUTTLE
ui_manufacturer=Boeing
ui_type=737-800w NG winglet
ui_variation=Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
ui_createdby=FAIB
description=For AI use only, Norwegian Air International LN-NII :: Repaint by Juergen Baumbusch.
atc_parking_codes=NAX
atc_parking_types=GATE

//Norwegian Air International

[fltsim.X+19]
title=FAIB Boeing 737-800w Norwegian Air International EI-FJR
sim=FAIB_7378
model=winglets
texture=Norwegian EI-FJR
atc_id=EI-FJR
atc_airline=NORTRANS
ui_manufacturer=Boeing
ui_type=737-800w NG winglet
ui_variation=Norwegian Air International Limited
ui_createdby=FAIB
description=For AI use only, Norwegian Air International  EI-FJR :: Repaint by Juergen Baumbusch.
atc_parking_codes=IBK
atc_parking_types=GATE

I've pasted x+40 and x+19 becuase all above have the same ui_variation. This is only two of the three ui's.

This Norwegian pack for instance, it contains 97 repaints with individual titles, but only three (if I remember correctly) ui_variations differating between NAX, IBK and NRS.

This then result in not beeing able to see which paint is which, and when you have added one "Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA", then you can't add another, because it is already added. even though it's another paint entirely...

And I can go on, Quatar Airways, Ryanair, SAS and counting.. :(

Ergo it would be much better to have UTL differentiate based on title, and have the title show instead.

(I also believe that the ui_variation entry is not mandatory in the cfg.)

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2017 at 9:45am
Guys the title needs to be unique so that FSX/P3D does not complain about duplicate items. It is the Title that the sim looks for.

The ui_variation also needs to be unique otherwise you would not know which aircraft repaints you are adding. It is the ui_variation that the UTL/UT2 configuration looks for. This is why I use the aircraft Tail Number in the ui_variation section as it gets very complicated when you try to start renaming repaints based on certain factors.

I have added a whole bunch of repaints for Norwegian, Ryanair, Frontier, JetBlue etc without any difficulties.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsmavollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2017 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by ScottecLEMD ScottecLEMD wrote:

Guys the title needs to be unique so that FSX/P3D does not complain about duplicate items. It is the Title that the sim looks for.

The ui_variation also needs to be unique otherwise you would not know which aircraft repaints you are adding. It is the ui_variation that the UTL/UT2 configuration looks for. This is why I use the aircraft Tail Number in the ui_variation section as it gets very complicated when you try to start renaming repaints based on certain factors.

I have added a whole bunch of repaints for Norwegian, Ryanair, Frontier, JetBlue etc without any difficulties.

Yes, Scott. And again you prove my point.
Why shouldn't UT differentiate on titles?

As you say. The sim requires individual titles. If not, we get an error on startup.

The painters aren't required to add the ui_variation field in the cfg (for ai-planes), but when they do add it, it is not required to make it individual.

Also not even UT gives a warning when there are multiple similar ui_variation entries (before you try to add them that is), even as this is crucial for it to work in a okay manner.

I have also added these aircraft, but only after many hours of correcting cfg entries by adding the reg.number in the ui_variation.

My example cfg was copied straight out of juergens NAX pack, as it is before I edit it.

I'm not saying it's an impossible task to add the paints. Just that it could be made so much simpler, and save the end-user from using all those extra hours with editing cfg entries before they can be added.
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2017 at 12:03am
@bsmavollan,

Believe it or not, we are saying the same thing. It's obvious you know what you're doing when it comes to installing AI.

This is the way UTL handles it. Maybe I should have explained it a little better.

Ultimate Traffic (any version) has used the ui_variation only to differentiate between paints.

UTL uses the ui_manufacturer, ui_type and ui_variation to help make it easier to track down the paint you are looking for to assign. This is why you need the ui_variation to be unique so that all your paints will show up for each aircraft. I use the airline name and reg #.

If you only have one paint for an airline per aircraft, then you don't need to worry about the ui_variation.

Just as I said. There is only one paint so the only thing you need to put is the airline name, nothing else.

If you're like me and have several paints for an airline (like Frontier) for one aircraft, how else are you going to tell the difference between them when you go to assign them? All my ui_variation's are unique, just like my title's.

As I mentioned, I use the airline name and reg #.

You mention the ui_variation does not need to be unique and in the same post that once you add one paint you can't add any more because UTL thinks it's already assigned. You made the ui_variarion unique and was able to assign all the paints. That's what I said.

It's always been the title and the title has always needed to be unique.

I should have said that UT always uses the title when it assigns a aircraft to a flight plan.

Even when using plans from AIG and compiling into a bgl traffic file.

I meant that the title needed to be unique even when manually installing AI.

The painters don't need to have a unique ui_variation because they're not painting for UTL's interface. They're painting them for people who manually add their AI, so to speak, where they use the title only. Since we are using the paints with UTL, we need to change the ui_variation ourselves.

I don't think using the title only to differentiate between paints is a good idea. I've built a new computer so I'm taking the time to clean up my AI. I only have the FAIB Airbus and 737's installed right now. Looking at the UTL Configuration - Installs section, I have added about 3300 textures with just those aircraft and I have a ton more to install. If UTL used the titles, you could have a list of 10,000 or more entries to look through to find the aircraft you want. The way it is now, I can narrow it down to the 673 textures I have for one aircraft. Just my opinion.

Hope this explains it better.
Mark
P3D v3
FSX
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2017 at 12:55am
At the end of the day does it really matter? You still need to have a unique entry whether that is the Titlle or the Variation. If I have 100 Norwegian 737's with different repaints and UTL was to use the title as the differentiator then I would have 100 to add. If UTL as it is now uses the Variation then I would still need 100 unique titles and within that 100 unique variations. For me it makes no difference as my unique tital and Variation are very similar and takes very little time to add.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsmavollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2017 at 4:57am
I understand that i'm not gonna get anywhere, but for the arguments sake.

Of course it matters. Because each painters is required to make unique titles. Ergo I can download, install and the assign each paint directly.
Yes I still have to click to assign the 100 paints, but I can do it right away.

Now we download and install the paints. Then we have to use an amount of time to go through the cfg to make sure each ui is unique before we can click and add the 100 paints.

What I mean is that this last way to do it is in a way that could be faster.

Og you download an AIG schedule you get quality flightplans. Even though they are made for AIFP. AIFP is Baard on the titles given in the aircraft.txt file. And is for the most part the exact title you get when downloading a new paint.

Imagine og UT would use this file a little more.
(Don't know how this will be in UTL yet). In ut2 pp the aircraft file is used first time only to have us select the IATA godes for the aircraft. Again this is all 97 aircraft for the Norwegian pack. What if UT used the paints from the aircraft.txt directly? And you then could change what you would need or want?

What I do today is delete most of the aircraft so that I only have one aircraft per type and operator. So not 97 738's but 4. And then I need to assign the 97 paints based on operator and type, after the extensive editing of cfg.

As I've said. Yes I get by and know how to do it. I'm just looking at ways to make things easier for the end-user.
I know that many of those in my circle who don't use UT2 is because of the way you add paints. They feel it's easier just to use AIFP.
FlyTweety View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyTweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2017 at 6:15am
Originally posted by bsmavollan bsmavollan wrote:

Of course it matters. Because each painters is required to make unique titles. Ergo I can download, install and the assign each paint directly.

My experience is, this don´t work.

Now we download and install the paints. Then we have to use an amount of time to go through the cfg to make sure each ui is unique before we can click and add the 100 paints.

And i would say, this is well used time.

What i learned over the time is, each painter has his own attitude regarding the fltsim.x entrys.
Even when you download them from the same source, e.g. Juegenbaumbusch.de you have to take a look in each file.

As an example, some name the ui_manufacturer "Airbus", some FAIB - Airbus, other FAIB.
Same with FSpainter, you find FSP, FSPXAI, FSPainter, FSpainter... countless.

When you really want to sort out which repaint is for TFS, which for AIG, AIA, FSP or FAIB ect. you need more than the "Title" entry.

I know, for some Simmers it´s not bad to struggle in a mess, finally they can ask in a Forum why their sim don´t work, but for my own i decided to use a strict order to sort the Traffic and this means, i need to edit each and every fltsim entry anyway.
This also means to check every repaint with the AI-Aircraft-Editor as well as with the included Model Viewer.

My experience is, about 1-5% of the repaints won´t work out of the box because the painter assigned the wrong model by copy and paste the fltsim.x frame from another paint. Or have a typo either in the texture.xxx or in the fltsim.x entry.

Overall, you cannot avoid it to look and edit the downloads or you run into trouble, even without UTx

Call me "Tweety"
Dkent View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dkent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2017 at 12:39pm
Hi

I know i am a bit late to the party but I have just heard about this as a long time user of UT2 I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer.

I would like to use this on 2 computers do I need to buy 2 copies and also would I need to uninstall UT2?

Many thanks

Daz

Mower View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2017 at 2:17pm
How's this looking for P3Dv4?
Eytan_Ofir View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eytan_Ofir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2017 at 6:05pm
Will you guys update to P3D V4?
Bicbic View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bicbic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2017 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Eytan_Ofir Eytan_Ofir wrote:

Will you guys update to P3D V4?
Hello, I want to use it on P3Dv4, if possible. Thank you.Wink
Eytan_Ofir View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eytan_Ofir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2017 at 3:51am
ribas123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribas123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2017 at 5:21pm
Did you manage to make it work?
I dont understand the guide on the site.

ribas123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribas123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2017 at 5:22pm
FsElite says they simplefied the explanation.

---

Simobjects.cfg add this below and change it to your own path, then copy Simobjects.xml to root P3D V4 folder.

[Entry.10]
Title=utLive Aircraft
Path=D:\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic Live\utLive Aircraft [ENSURE THIS IS THE CORRECT PATH ON YOUR MACHINE]
Required=True
Active=True

Open exe.xml, add this below and then make sure you change it to your own path.

<Launch.Addon>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Name>utLive fs client</Name>
<Path>D:\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic Live\utl_client.exe</Path> [ENSURE THIS IS THE CORRECT PATH ON YOUR MACHINE]
<NewConsole>True</NewConsole>
</Launch.Addon>

--

Where is Simobjects.cfg? Where is Simobjects.xml and where is exe.xml ?

vodka69 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vodka69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2017 at 3:29pm
hello,

exe.xml--->C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4
Simobjects.cfg--->C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4
for the Simobjects.xml, I don't use it!

you can try this:

Step 1)
Open this file with text editor.
C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\exe.xml

Add this
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Name>utLive fs client</Name>
    <Path>D:\P3DV4-ADDONS\UT-LIVE\utl_client.exe</Path>
    <NewConsole>True</NewConsole>
  </Launch.Addon>

Step 2)
Open this file with text editor.
C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\simobjects.cfg

Add this
[Entry.10]
Title=utLive Aircraft
Path=D:\P3DV4-ADDONS\UT-LIVE\utLive Aircraft
Required=True
Active=True

Step 3)
Open this file with text editor
D:\P3Dv4-Addons\UT-Live\ui_settings.xml

Look for the text below and change the path to your P3Dv4 path.  You don't need to change the cfgPath or objPath, and even if you do, it will change those back.

<p3d3_info>
    <desc>Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D v3</desc>
    <fsType>prepar3d3</fsType>
    <path>D:\P3Dv4\</path>
    <cfgPath>C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\prepar3d.cfg</cfgPath>
    <objPath>C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\simobjects.cfg</objPath>
    <numAircraft>2784</numAircraft>
  </p3d3_info>

Look for text below and change path, cfgPath, and objPath to match P3dV4.

<fsInfo>
    <desc>Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D v3</desc>
    <fsType>prepar3d3</fsType>
    <path>D:\P3Dv4\</path>
    <cfgPath>C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\prepar3d.cfg</cfgPath>
    <objPath>C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\simobjects.cfg</objPath>
    <numAircraft>2784</numAircraft>
  </fsInfo>
Tarek649 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarek649 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2017 at 6:10pm
Can you make video for UTL instation step by step for p3D v4 that help all of us thanks
ribas123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribas123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2017 at 5:11pm
Thank you very much!!  I found everything but unfortunately it doesnt work
vodka69 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vodka69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2017 at 3:34pm
hello ribas123,

can you show me your exe.xml , simobjects.cfg and the ui_settings.xml?

thx.
maxxx View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2017 at 7:02pm
has there been any program updates since soft release?
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Jeff Smith Jeff Smith wrote:

Hello,

After talking directly with dev yesterday, here are a couple of notes while we continue with development of Ultimate Traffic Live.

1)  Ultimate Traffic Live will officially support v4 when we reach the point of a final release. 

2) Prepared V4 - Prepar3d V4 is currently not supported.   I see several of you using file hacks and workarounds to get it in working in V4.  While we appreciate the enthusiasm on getting this product working in V4, we strongly recommend that you keep and use the product in v3 for the time being. We will not offer support or solve crash issues related to V4 installs at this time.  

3) Support Responses - Dev has been working with a few people to fix common crash issues via other comms to get these issues resolved and add them to the next build.  If you are currently having crashes and you have not been contacted by me yet, please be patient.  I will be culling through the forums once again to see if any of those have outstanding issues over the next day or two.  Also keep in mind that we did stress this was a 'soft' release and it is not fully functional yet.  Be patient as there is much going on behind the scenes with development as we work on getting to a new version build for you to use and provide feedback on.

4) Finally, Thanks!  We appreciate your enthusiasm for the product and we will continue to move forward on development based on your feedback and suggestions.  Keep them coming and thanks for your continues support and patience.
liketofly View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liketofly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2017 at 3:51pm
Hi,

pretty impressed with what I see from this new Traffic Live, and really looking foreward that you will be supporting P3Dv4.

I have only one Question. Since this version of UT will follow SID's and STAR's, will there be a possibility to keep the Nav Database updated like with Aerosoft NavDataPro or Navigraph files?

kind regards
liketofly
regards
Liketofly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic