Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Traffic Live – Preview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 7:37am
I have no traffic at sea or oceans. Can the developers change this? I loved WOAI with AI traffic everywhere, even at seas and oceans flying with me. UT Live seems to offer no more than UT2 offered. In this case no traffic at SEA or OCEANS whatsoever!!

Please, look into this.
ribas123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribas123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 7:46am
For sure :-)

This EXE.XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document Type="AceXML" version="3,0" id="exe">
    <Descr>AceXML Document</Descr>
    <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
</SimBase.Document>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Name>utLive fs client</Name>
    <Path>H:\UltimateTrafficLive\utl_client.exe</Path>
    <NewConsole>True</NewConsole>
  </Launch.Addon>
ribas123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribas123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 7:48am
and this is SIMOBJECTS.CFG

[Entry.0]
Title=Default Airplanes
Path=SimObjects\Airplanes
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.1]
Title=Default Avatars
Path=SimObjects\Avatars
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.2]
Title=Default Rotorcraft
Path=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.3]
Title=Default Ground Vehicles
Path=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.4]
Title=Default Boats
Path=SimObjects\Boats
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.5]
Title=Default Animals
Path=SimObjects\Animals
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.6]
Title=Default Misc
Path=SimObjects\Misc
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.7]
Title=Default Submersible
Path=SimObjects\Submersible
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.8]
Title=Default Weapons
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.9]
Title=Default Countermeasures
Path=SimObjects\Countermeasures
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.10]
Title=utLive Aircraft
Path=H:\UltimateTrafficLive
Required=True
Active=True

I see ultimate traffic starting. But it doesnt do anything.
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Piotr007 Piotr007 wrote:

I have no traffic at sea or oceans. Can the developers change this? I loved WOAI with AI traffic everywhere, even at seas and oceans flying with me. UT Live seems to offer no more than UT2 offered. In this case no traffic at SEA or OCEANS whatsoever!!

Please, look into this.

I think this is the second time you have posted this question. I would suspect something wrong with your setup or install as aircraft are flying over seas, oceans and large, inhospitable landscapes.

AI traffic does not fill the skies with aircraft, it is very much dependent on the time of day, season and area in which you are flying.
Piotr007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by ScottecLEMD ScottecLEMD wrote:

Originally posted by Piotr007 Piotr007 wrote:

Please, look into this.

I think this is the second time you have posted this question. I would suspect something wrong with your setup or install as aircraft are flying over seas, oceans and large, inhospitable landscapes.

AI traffic does not fill the skies with aircraft, it is very much dependent on the time of day, season and area in which you are flying.

Okay, but I just noticed there are far less of them flying over oceans. Whereas there are as you look flightradar24 live traffic (numerous) flying over seabodies (seas and oceans). 

That said, there is always some sort of a queue when you see traffic crossing the pond for example. Someone should fly near me to Europe a few dozen miles away for example. I do not see this.

pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 11:29am
There is no relationship between what you see on the live air traffic tracker and what is in UTL. UTL uses pre-programmed schedules not live air traffic. The name "Ultimate Traffic Live" does not mean it is using live data. This has been explained elsewhere on this forum. Just do a search. And, keep in mind, this is a pre-release version.
Piotr007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by pgde pgde wrote:

There is no relationship between what you see on the live air traffic tracker and what is in UTL. UTL uses pre-programmed schedules not live air traffic. The name "Ultimate Traffic Live" does not mean it is using live data. This has been explained elsewhere on this forum. Just do a search. And, keep in mind, this is a pre-release version.

Yeah okay so Live is made up. Should be Ultimate Traffic Not Live, how come I almost crossed the pond with having only passed 1 AI aircraft near Boston and then for 2000NM none?

I guess there is only 1 answer. No traffic above oceans. I will do a test and fly together with an AI aircraft to its destination.

If it vanishes next to over water. I know what to report here!

P.S.

Why is my flight map not working? Would be helpful to track other aircraft. The thing is greyed out.
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 12:52pm
You are most welcome for the help. Do you know what pre-release means?
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Black Edition Motherboard; Intel I7-4790K CPU; 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win 7 Pro; Samsung 1Tb SSD; Samsung 240 Gb SSD;, Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Sapphire Radeon R9 270x 2GB
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 12:55pm
If you look back through the post in the UT2 forum you would most likely see my posts which covered this topic. Having been an early beta tester, the first thing I did was look for traffic overwater and was pleasantly surprised to see that, for me any, the issue appeared to have been corrected.

There are hundreds of aircraft criss crossing the North Atlantic each day but, in real life they are using the North Atlantic Organised Track system, which are a series of airways which change on a daily basis dependent on weather.
These tracks are approximataley 60 miles laterally from each other and, aircraft within these tracks are separated by at least 1000 feet and/or 10 mins flying time, with 10 mins flying time equating to approximately 80 miles. The visible distance for AI aircraft is limited to 10 miles by the sim and, for population within the sim, 50 miles. So, trying to see aircraft in this area would be difficult at best of times, unless you happen to be following an aircraft on exactly the same flight plan. I have crossed the North Atlantic in real life more times than I care to remember and I can count on one hand the number of times I have been able to see another aircraft.

Piotr007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 12:57pm

If you look back through the post in the UT2 forum you would most likely see my posts which covered this topic. Having been an early beta tester, the first thing I did was look for traffic overwater and was pleasantly surprised to see that, for me any, the issue appeared to have been corrected.

There are hundreds of aircraft criss crossing the North Atlantic each day but, in real life they are using the North Atlantic Organised Track system, which are a series of airways which change on a daily basis dependent on weather.
These tracks are approximataley 60 miles laterally from each other and, aircraft within these tracks are separated by at least 1000 feet and/or 10 mins flying time, with 10 mins flying time equating to approximately 80 miles. The visible distance for AI aircraft is limited to 10 miles by the sim and, for population within the sim, 50 miles. So, trying to see aircraft in this area would be difficult at best of times, unless you happen to be following an aircraft on exactly the same flight plan. I have crossed the North Atlantic in real life more times than I care to remember and I can count on one hand the number of times I have been able to see another aircraft.

I will look into even further. I will fly an F-22 next to a 777 AA boeing. Let's see what it gets on that route.

Piotr007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by pgde pgde wrote:

You are most welcome for the help. Do you know what pre-release means?

I forgot to thank you. It is pre-release I know, but I saw this map and thought it already was implemented. But it appears to be in development and not for usage ready correct?
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 1:09pm
If you have a map programme load that up and see where the aircraft are. Little nav map is free and very comprehensive.
Piotr007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 1:27pm

If you have a map programme load that up and see where the aircraft are. Little nav map is free and very comprehensive.

To what map are you reffering to? A nav map? Where can I find one for P3D V4? Addon?

Are you referring to this? Will it work in P3D V4?
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 1:34pm
That's the one, works fine in P3D V3 and V4. It runs independently. All you need to do is point it to the sim you are using in the menu. Very easy and so much more than just a moving map.
Piotr007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piotr007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 2:00pm

That's the one, works fine in P3D V3 and V4. It runs independently. All you need to do is point it to the sim you are using in the menu. Very easy and so much more than just a moving map.

Thank you for this information. I will check this out and see what it does!
lhpdx40 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhpdx40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 1:37pm
Great program, but I'm having problem subbing AI planes.. In the aircraft configuration section whenever I add a new plane ie FAIB, remove the programmed UTL AI plane then save, the program add the programmed aircraft again and remove the plane that was saved...What am I doing wrong??
PDX the best airport in the US!
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 2:27pm

Add the new repainted first, save repaints then remove the old one and push the slider to 100% then save repaints again, then it should work.
lhpdx40 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhpdx40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 2:58pm

Add the new repainted first, save repaints then remove the old one and push the slider to 100% then save repaints again, then it should work.

Thank you for the quick reply and after tinkering around I finally figured it out!1...New odd problem my AI planes disappear after loading up in Prepar3dv3............
lhpdx40 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhpdx40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 4:45pm
How weird UTL inject the AI planes then they disappear..........
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 5:58pm
Open UTL and go to the Configuration tab, then traffic. Make sure the 'target frame rate' slider is set to zero.
Mark
P3D v3
FSX
lhpdx40 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhpdx40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by freelancer freelancer wrote:

Open UTL and go to the Configuration tab, then traffic. Make sure the 'target frame rate' slider is set to zero.

I did as you suggested and it's still injected the AI planes and disappearing soon after....I'm at a lost...
Villaloha View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Villaloha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 12:40pm
Hi!!

I purchased P3D and then Ultimate Traffic Live but there's a pop up message saying "UTL is not working. Click Ok to close this program" I checked my event viewer and saying something about video card.

Can anyone please help me how to configure my video card that would compatible with P3D/UTL?

Much thanks! Smile
micslmn View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micslmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 5:11pm
Where did you find this link to download UTL, I can't find it anywhere
MS
Villaloha View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Villaloha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 5:32pm
Hi micslmn! Here's the link you can purchase:

micslmn View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micslmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 5:53pm
Wow, reading is fundamental!Shocked I read this a bunch of times before but didn't see where the link was for P3d V3.4 users that did not own any previous versions of UT.
It's obviously this one

For the previous edition should you need it, you can download this version (both use the same product codes for reinstalls):

Thanks man!
MS
gonoroff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonoroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2017 at 5:26pm

Good day! 

I have this message when I start p3dv4. Can you help me with this problem? 
Penzoil3 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penzoil3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2017 at 2:43am
Try the support forum.  http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=14&title=product-support-for-utlive-licensed-users

BravoFox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BravoFox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2017 at 9:38am
Hi everyone,

I've read many posts about UTLive but I can't find an answer: it is said that UTL beta is pre-released for forum users, but I can't find a link anywhere.

Do I have to own UT2 first to be able to download UTL?

I run FSX.
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2017 at 12:15pm
Yes.
UTLive is still in Beta, but has been made available for testing by UT2 registered owners.
I don't have a date for general release.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2017 at 1:34pm
Actually you have to purchase the Beta (or pre-release) when you download the software from: http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=14965&title=new-version-includes-prepar3d-v4-support -- it is NOT a free upgrade from UT2.
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Black Edition Motherboard; Intel I7-4790K CPU; 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win 7 Pro; Samsung 1Tb SSD; Samsung 240 Gb SSD;, Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Sapphire Radeon R9 270x 2GB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic