Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Traffic Live – Preview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote space_coast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2017 at 1:10pm
Has the problem been solved, that an Ai aircraft needs to have a turnaround time of 45 minutes, so that when an airplane lands later than originally planned, there is not a spawning of a separate ai aircraft needed?

For instance, when I use UT2 and fly from Zurich to London LHR, there are approx.4 SWISS aircraft on the ground, but there should be only two (from Geneva and Zurich). UT2 does spwan an extra aircraft, when the other one arrives too late, hence is not able to have a shorter turnaround time.

Thanks 
Jan
FlyTweety View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyTweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2017 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ScottecLEMD ScottecLEMD wrote:

FSP

Then the aswer is "great" Thumbs Up
Call me "Tweety"
tuomasho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuomasho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 10:29am
Hi again,

can anyone tell me that does this product work also in other computer, than the P3D? So, can I install this to my instructor station, not to the visual pc?

-=Tuomas=-
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 10:55am
Originally posted by tuomasho tuomasho wrote:

Hi again,

can anyone tell me that does this product work also in other computer, than the P3D? So, can I install this to my instructor station, not to the visual pc?

-=Tuomas=-

Hello,

No, the software does not work via a networked computer.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
unc1rlm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unc1rlm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 5:19pm
Hey Steve..can UT Live be networked?

Thank you,
Bob Morehead
Bob Morehead
unc1rlm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unc1rlm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 5:20pm
never mind I just noticed the post above mine about not being networked lol...Maybe in the future :)

Bob Morehead
Bob Morehead
keino333 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keino333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by RALF9636 RALF9636 wrote:

Yes, that's what I do. But then I will also only have 40 % at my arrival airport. If I want all the traffic at my arrival airport I have to increase the slider again. But then all the traffic at the other airports nearby also is increased - eating up performance without really been seen.
That's why I'd like to have different sliders for my arrival airport and all the others.

I like your thought here, but would that put more of a load onto the application? It sound like you're asking it to think a little more whereby valuable memory maybe required (VAS).  The problem I see is that if the application is "Live"  as it has been described, wouldn't some conflicts occur being that 100% of the traffic at one location and reduced or zero % at another?  What happens to the traffic at the 100% field?  Would they even show up considering where they are going is set at reduced or 0%?

I would just reduce the traffic globally and make any adjustments on the fly. 

I'm surprised, I don't have a perform impact with it set at 100% (at places like Flytampa Amsterdam).  I do have a gate and waiting impact:).  Just slide back a notch

I'm extremely pleased with the product thus far.  Even enjoying updating some of the models.   
keino333 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keino333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Steve Halpern Steve Halpern wrote:

We will post more info shortly.

In the mean time, here is what was posted in another forum thread...

To clarify what UTLive is about (in a short summary)...

We do not mean to cause any confusion. It is not connected to a data feed, which is limited and does not have worldwide coverage and non-airline traffic.

The actual core simulation is completely rewritten to behave very different from its predecessor.

Of course some configuration settings are the same, but that would be obviously universal to this type of product. Generic repaints can now be toggled on or off is a new option, as well as other options that are that were not part of UT2. (Edit - Generic repaints will be disabled by default).

Now, the live aspect, or you could say "living", is that cause and effect is factored into the simulator.

UT2 was completely static. Every step was hard-set in the data. You start at Tuesday at noon, you get XYZ. You start at Tuesday at noon again, you get the exact same XYZ. If weather was different, it would not matter.

The new simulation is not preset on data points at intervals along a route. Note the size of UT2. UTLive is actually considerably smaller because of the new engine. Maybe 66% smaller.  With the simulation engine using flight plans, it helps us have more fluid control of the world you see and are flying in.

A plane may be delayed because of weather conditions in various regions. There may be maintenance delays. And this effects the entire ecosystem. When a plane is delayed, it affects its arrival, and next departure. Bad weather in a region may cause many delays in another region that has good weather, as planes have not arrived yet. So the simulator responds accordingly, even to a single flight delay.

Each time you load UTLive, the experience would be different. It is not a static experience, it is more a "living" environment,

This is how the product is being built. We want more chances for you will see a plane along the real-world route you may be flying. We want it to be more of a real experience all-around for simmers.

So populating the skies with say BBJ by way of an older flightplans would not compromise performance in anyway?  So I can import Ultimate Business GA flightplans and "Live" will manage them accordingly?

keino333 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keino333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2017 at 9:11am
Can you share if FedEx , UPS and DHL schedules ..similarly Cargolux schedules will be forthcoming?
thx

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2017 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by keino333 keino333 wrote:

So populating the skies with say BBJ by way of an older flightplans would not compromise performance in anyway?  So I can import Ultimate Business GA flightplans and "Live" will manage them accordingly?

Performance is relative and it will depend on your individual system settings.  If you find an AI friend BBJ, then yes, your impact should be minimal.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2017 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by keino333 keino333 wrote:

Can you share if FedEx , UPS and DHL schedules ..similarly Cargolux schedules will be forthcoming?
thx

Not sure if anything is planned at this time.  Our focus is finalizing the core product right now.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
speedbird1 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 3:31am
Hi All
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but here goes.

I have installed in P3D everything is awesome apart 1 thing.  Mt status board is always one day ahead ie today it states it Thursday and not Wednesday.  All my dates and times are set ok in P3D the PC and Ultimate traffic Live program itself.

Thank for your help,
Ian Allaway
speedbird1 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 4:06am
Please ignore the above, i have posted in the correct forum.
Ian Allaway
Faelandaea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faelandaea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 12:48am
I used to use UT2 a long while back in the FSX days.  Can't seem to remember my old login for that, but my actual username of preference wasn;t taken so here I am.

Either way, I wanted to follow this thread as this looks like an absolutely fantastic product.  I have been without AI traffic during the entire time I have been using P3D because I didn;t feel like making 50,000 changes to my simulator's core files just to try to "hack" UT2 to work in v3.  So it is a great relief to know that a new traffic program is coming from a reputable developer.  

I purchased 360 as well and ... oh gods was that almost an instant uninstall.  When I loaded my sim and some program that claims to have "realistic traffic" put commercial airliners at my GA home airport ... ugh.

Anyway, thank you guys in advance for developing this and I do hope I get to see it within the next few years.  :)
gek_the_reaper View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gek_the_reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 2:49pm
Hello guys,
congrats upon the rework and soft release of your new product!

I've read all the post in this topic and did not find a satisfaying answer regarding the performance. If find it good that there is a new slider for adjusting the FPS but I think that the answer that all of us are waiting for is, quite frankly, missing.
We, or I, will want to know if under the same prerequisites e.g. UT2 Traffic sliders to 70%, FPS slider to 30 and the same setting for UTLive, what performance and VAS usage you get?
In other words, I would like to know if I gain / loose or have the same impact with the new version (it might be the case that the new F-PLN based model and e.g. reworked ACFT texturing has been improved).

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards, Gerald.
Faelandaea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faelandaea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 9:42pm
I just hope that this will work in P3D v4 when it releases.  Until i can run 64 bit i cannot use traffic at all as I get VAS issues whenever I use traffic with any airliner add-on.  I also can;t use PacSim's KSLC at all with any traffic enabled or I get a VAS.

That's the ONLY thing keeping me from buying this over the weekend.  I want it, but unfortunately can't run it yet.

Did I miss in this thread where there might be support for P3Dv4 when it comes out?
Faelandaea has been acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
simsuper80 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simsuper80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2017 at 2:37pm
Will there be modern repaints as well? (new Alaska and southwest liveries, the KLM livery. I believe air Canada's planes are getting new liveries as well)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2017 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by gek_the_reaper gek_the_reaper wrote:

Hello guys,

I've read all the post in this topic and did not find a satisfaying answer regarding the performance. If find it good that there is a new slider for adjusting the FPS but I think that the answer that all of us are waiting for is, quite frankly, missing.
We, or I, will want to know if under the same prerequisites e.g. UT2 Traffic sliders to 70%, FPS slider to 30 and the same setting for UTLive, what performance and VAS usage you get?
In other words, I would like to know if I gain / loose or have the same impact with the new version (it might be the case that the new F-PLN based model and e.g. reworked ACFT texturing has been improved).

Regards, Gerald.

Gerald,

This is all system dependent as I mentioned before and where you are located within the sim.  One of the advantages is that you UT Live is a separate program that runs outside the sim, so it should help with VAS.  As far as numbers, these will vary depending on your configuration, what other addons are running, etc.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2017 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Faelandaea Faelandaea wrote:

I just hope that this will work in P3D v4 when it releases.  Until i can run 64 bit i cannot use traffic at all as I get VAS issues whenever I use traffic with any airliner add-on.  I also can;t use PacSim's KSLC at all with any traffic enabled or I get a VAS.

That's the ONLY thing keeping me from buying this over the weekend.  I want it, but unfortunately can't run it yet.

Did I miss in this thread where there might be support for P3Dv4 when it comes out?

No one knows what or if UT Live will be supported or will work with P3Dv4 as it is not out yet.  You can always try UT Live to see if it will work out for you.  We have a 30 day refund policy from the date of purchase if you are not satisfied with the product. Wink
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2017 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by simsuper80 simsuper80 wrote:

Will there be modern repaints as well? (new Alaska and southwest liveries, the KLM livery. I believe air Canada's planes are getting new liveries as well)

Hello,

Not sure what modern repaints will be made available in the final release.  There should be some, and others will come via the community once the package has been released officially.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
jumbojet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumbojet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 5:06am
Sadly I hade to abandon UTL at the moment, and return to MyTraffic 6..this beta release it's under payment, it's not acceptable there are big missing like FEDEX and UPS..this is incredible for payware soft, incredible see desert in KMEM.
Some post where some admin remind to use 3d parts aircraft, 3d parts schedule, 3d parts repaints, to a wild research, that's so easy to install. I tried all the possible solution, no luck with p3d here..all are obsolete aircraft ai and tools..
So, pls consider seriously to implement Fedex and Ups in the official UTLive release, I think Flight1 is a serious software house.

A very disappointed customer

gek_the_reaper View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gek_the_reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Jeff Smith Jeff Smith wrote:

Originally posted by gek_the_reaper gek_the_reaper wrote:

Hello guys,

Regards, Gerald.

Gerald,

This is all system dependent as I mentioned before and where you are located within the sim.  One of the advantages is that you UT Live is a separate program that runs outside the sim, so it should help with VAS.  As far as numbers, these will vary depending on your configuration, what other addons are running, etc.

Hey Jeff, there is no need to make it more complicated then it is. You guys surely have some Test PC where you are testing the products. And thos might not just run a vanilla FSX or P3D on them or are they?
So if you have those, you can just make a simple test and post the outcome :).

Performance issue left beside: I just purchased UTL as upgrade to my UT2 Boxed edition.
Pro's:
-Coupon worked
-download worked
-installing was a "click and forget" action mainly
-traffic loads up as it should
-they also do some flying around
-VAS indeed looks better

Con's:
- I think the inbuild contrails are still not DX10 compatible (DX10 fixer solves that)
- i'm not that experienced in flying but I think AI flyes the wrond ALT (not ODD-North-East)

I was flying W on a HDG of 280° at FL340 and had AI flying E on the same FL.
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 10:17am
Originally posted by jumbojet jumbojet wrote:

Sadly I hade to abandon UTL at the moment, and return to MyTraffic 6..this beta release it's under payment, it's not acceptable there are big missing like FEDEX and UPS..this is incredible for payware soft, incredible see desert in KMEM.
Some post where some admin remind to use 3d parts aircraft, 3d parts schedule, 3d parts repaints, to a wild research, that's so easy to install. I tried all the possible solution, no luck with p3d here..all are obsolete aircraft ai and tools..
So, pls consider seriously to implement Fedex and Ups in the official UTLive release, I think Flight1 is a serious software house.

A very disappointed customer

There are tons of liveries and models available on the internet.

1. www.jcai.dk
2. www.juergenbaumbusch.de
3. www.flyingcarpet75.com#

And if that is not enough, try Flightsim.com or Avsim.com

The benefit of UTL and it's predecessor, UT2, is the ability to add your own aircraft and liveries as desired.

The problem with cargo airlines is that they do no publish a timetable unlike passenger carrying airlines. You can head over to Alpha India Group where you can find details of these airlines.
Ken
jumbojet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumbojet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 2:22pm
this is very boring..again, I tried several link and sources,  no result for P3D V3.4 .
If you have the ready pack (working tool to build AI well into P3D + flightplans FEDEX + complete Fedex fleet with model and textures compatible with that flight plans) than, you have well replied and give the right solution. Otherwise, don't mention external source, this is PAYWARE soft! 
Concerning the timetable, how other payware and licensed software for traffic well populate any cargo traffic?..this is a big miss and customers like me which fly with cargo can't accept
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 3:51pm
I have all the FEDEX models and associated timetable!
Ken
jumbojet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumbojet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 5:05pm
P3d? Share pls or send all sources in Pm
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 11:30pm
I've already posted all the links.
Ken
jumbojet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumbojet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 2:25am
are you serious? Did you check before post?that Links does not have the requested topic
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 3:11am
Originally posted by jumbojet jumbojet wrote:

this is very boring..again, I tried several link and sources,  no result for P3D V3.4 .
If you have the ready pack (working tool to build AI well into P3D + flightplans FEDEX + complete Fedex fleet with model and textures compatible with that flight plans) than, you have well replied and give the right solution. Otherwise, don't mention external source, this is PAYWARE soft! 
Concerning the timetable, how other payware and licensed software for traffic well populate any cargo traffic?..this is a big miss and customers like me which fly with cargo can't accept

You are obviously having trouble reading or the ability to use the mouse and click a link.

https://jcai.dk/tag/fedex/

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?cat=335

I suggest you help yourself from now on as your arrogant attitude is not worthy of further responses from me.
Ken
jumbojet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumbojet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 6:21am
you have obviously problem to understand...
that's nothing to do with the fleet + schedules 
just atr+md11 fsx texture..I'm not arrogant but I can't see people post something just to increase their post in a forum.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic