Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Preview - Additional Setting Screens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preview - Additional Setting Screens
    Posted: March-19-2017 at 8:59am
Here are a few more pictures of the settings screens to give you an idea of how the sim can be configured.

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software
Armando83 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armando83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2017 at 12:19pm
Will be power pack provided? Will it be possible to change model and assign different repaints to aircraft type?
thiyen View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thiyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2017 at 4:06pm
Hi,

also one question from my side:
I love using real world schedules and my question is:
Will there be a way that UT2 uses the title of repaints, instead of ui_variation, which nearly broke up with UT2. Or better an option to choose between both option, before UTlive loads up all the flightplans and liveries.
It will make adding liveries or repaints to the flightplans a lot easier!

Hope you guys reconsider this too!!!

Regards.
atesz76 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atesz76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 1:44pm
Hi Guys ,
I have problem with UTLIVe. I realise lots of crash at Heathrow , Frankfurt especially when I want to fly with PMDG. Do you have any update whatI missed or do you have any suggestion?
1 more feedback. On Budapest airport all the airplane at terminal 1 not at terminal 2. That is not correct .Terminal 1 not in use anymore just for cargo.
mkegger View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2017 at 1:53pm
Will the product have cargo airlines like UPS, Fedex, DHL, ect?
M. Keigley

--o-o-O-o-o--
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2017 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by atesz76 atesz76 wrote:

Hi Guys ,
I have problem with UTLIVe. I realise lots of crash at Heathrow , Frankfurt especially when I want to fly with PMDG. Do you have any update whatI missed or do you have any suggestion?
1 more feedback. On Budapest airport all the airplane at terminal 1 not at terminal 2. That is not correct .Terminal 1 not in use anymore just for cargo.

UTL does not install AFCAD files for airport parking, it only utilises what is already in your sim. The default scenery for LHBP still has two operational terminals. You can manually adjust that with a freeware package called ADE.
Kenneth Brattey

May all your flights be ontime!
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2017 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by mkegger mkegger wrote:

Will the product have cargo airlines like UPS, Fedex, DHL, ect?

This question has been asked and answered. I don't believe there will be any major cargo operators included as these airlines do not publish an actual timetable therefore the information required to generate the required schedules is not readily available.
Kenneth Brattey

May all your flights be ontime!
Badapp1e View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapp1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 12:45pm
Excuse me, I am new to UT.  I used to run other AI programs.
My concern is:  If this is LIVE then why the are schedules needed?  I was and have had the impression that UTLive takes info from live tracking and injects it into the Sim.  Schedules are predetermined routes which all AI programs use.

Get me straight please.

Steve
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 6:14pm
UTLive doesn't inject real time live tracking. What it does do is create a database of real-life flights for a typical week. The expectation is that the database will be updated regularly.

I don't know of any flight simulator which tracks real-time. As far as I know, UTLive is the only AI programme which includes real world flight schedules for the whole world.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Badapp1e View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapp1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 8:20pm
Ok, thanks for your reply.  With that said, where is someone suppose to get schedules or updated schedules?
Steve
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Badapp1e Badapp1e wrote:

Ok, thanks for your reply.  With that said, where is someone suppose to get schedules or updated schedules?

The latest build includes a recent schedule.  In the future, I imagine it will be handled like UT2 where it will be updated once or twice a year via a schedule purchase download. 
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
Badapp1e View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapp1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 5:24pm
Thanks for the reply.
Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic