Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSUIPC?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSUIPC?
    Posted: April-14-2017 at 8:53am
Does anyone use FSUIPC's traffic limiting feature with UTL?
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 9:08am
Never have.
AirVette View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 12:59pm
Thanks Kenneth, anyone else use it this way?
So if I don't use it with FSUIPC is UTL like UT2 where UTL overrides P3D's Traffic settings?
Thanks
LTU6800 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTU6800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2017 at 5:50am
I see, you wrote this on April, 14th and did not get an answer. Well - I use UT Live and the traffic limiter of FSUIPC. It works fine. In UT Live, I have set the spawn limit to 300. Airline-Density is 75%, GA is 25%. No FPS-Limit etc. 
In FSX you have to set all traffic to 0. 
In FSUIPC I use the following settings: Limit = 75 (even at Airports like EDDF you will have a maximum of 75 Airliners). That is plenty of traffic!
Ground Preference is set to 75% and PlannedAirportPreference is set to 15%. So at any time during flight I will have not more than 75 AI-Aircraft. But I will have a lot of traffic at my destination and arrival. It works without any problem. 

Kurt
AirVette View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2017 at 8:56am
Thanks Kurt.  I was wondering if I was the only one using both this way.
Badapp1e View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapp1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2017 at 2:18pm
Your not the only one.
In fact in accordance with Peter Dowson I have my traffic settings at -0-.  Why?  Because he states that give you unlimited AI. However, it is all dependant on the software you are running and the limitations it has set.

The arrows point to the optimum Peter Dowson suggests for AI.  Any restrictions will come from the software you are running.

If I am not running UTLive and use MyTraffic or JFTraffic360 I will be able to see over two hundred miles of AI traffic on Flight Sim Commander with these settings.

When I install UTLive, it goes way down to like 50 or 40 miles.

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic