Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Importing WOAI AI Packages Into Ultimate Traffic 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Importing WOAI AI Packages Into Ultimate Traffic 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddwinch82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importing WOAI AI Packages Into Ultimate Traffic 1
    Posted: April-24-2017 at 7:07pm
Hi there,

Is it possible to import WOAI packages into Ultimate Traffic 1 (Classic Version) ?
I.e. is there a utility available on the internet, to convert WOAI Airline packages into
.apf (Airline Package Files) for Ultimate Traffic 1 ? 

The reason I ask, is that I have an Ultimate Traffic compiled Traffic.bgl File, with Airlines carefully deselected, so that I don't have duplicate Flights and Airlines. 

And Separate WOAI AI Airline packages .bgl files in the same folder. I use the Ultimate Traffic .bgl File too, with the WOAI packages, because it has some Airlines that WOAI don't have. i.e. the old British Midland BMI, Air 2000 etc, and I like the liveries and Aircraft, of some of the older defunct Airlines including the original BMI. And some of the older still operating Airlines used in Ultimate Traffic. 

But I do have AI Aircraft disappearing on approach to Airports, particularly Amsterdam Schipol. And I was wondering, if having a separate Ultimate Traffic .bgl file and many WOAI Packages .bgl files being used in FS2004 at the same time, might cause this could it ? 

So I wan't to try to have just 1 Traffic.bgl File being used in FS2004. I.e. by importing all the WOAI Packages I have, into my Utimate Traffic (Classic version) and then combining them with my Ulimate Traffic Airlines, and then compile 1 Traffic.bgl File for FS2004. 

Any help and info someone could give me would be much appreciated. 

Regards Eddie Winch
eddwinch82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddwinch82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 2:59pm
Update :-  

Yesterday I read an excellent tutorial by pschlute on this Website, of how to import WOAI Airlines, Aircraft and Flightplans into Ultimate Traffic 1 which I have. At the following link :- 

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/f...mport-tutorial

And yesterday evening I started what will be a long process, of importing all the WOAI Packages I have into Ultimate Traffic 1. Unless anyone knows a quicker method, than the one described in the above link.

However despite following the instructions in that post, Aegean Airlines is what I started with. When I thought everything was okay. I was about to Import, but that option was greyed out, even though the .apf (Airline Package File), saved properly.

I am assuming this is due, to one or more of the 3 Files i.e. aircraft.txt Airports.txt and FlightPlans.txt having Errors ?

Here is the aircraft.txt File Text from the Import Airline Folder in Ultimate Traffic 1 :- 

AC#1,460,"F1AI73S*H1 *H1 *00"
AC#1000,200,"WoA_DJC_A321_IAE_AEE-Aegean Airlines"
AC#1001,200,"WoA_DJC_A320-200_IAE_AEE-Aegean Airlines"
AC#1002,200,"WoA_DJC_A319_IAE_AEE-Aegean Airlines"

The other Files are to big to post the text, or attach the Files to the post,

Could someone look at the Files in question if I email someone them, If that is okay ? Preferably someone with Ultimate Traffic 1, or if not look at the Website link I have provided. And get back to me about where I have gone wrong ? As I am not sure you see, this will help me when doing the same for the other WOAI Packages I have. Any help someone could give me, would be very much appreciated.  

Regards Eddie Winch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic