Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great UTL Flights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great UTL Flights
    Posted: July-09-2017 at 5:08pm
Just thought folks may wish to post their successes with UTL in this thread.  After figuring out that UTL in v4 works way better when it's let through Windows 7 firewall, I've had some great flights.  The last one was today from KPBI to KRDU in A2A's Connie at night.  Everything worked great with UTL at both airports--lots of departures, arrivals and in-air flights.  I like the lighting on the UTL liveries when parked. I also was pleased to see from the top down outside view of KDRU that when the UTL heavies were landing, you could clearly see the landing lights on the runway.  Good job! Clap
vp49p3puke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2017 at 2:49pm
Well, another two days of perfect flights with UTL and the Connie.  Absolutely no issues with UTL.  Working flawlessly.
Penzoil3 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penzoil3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2017 at 11:41pm
Do you have aircraft landing ?
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Penzoil3 Penzoil3 wrote:

Do you have aircraft landing ?

Lots at major airports, much less at GA airports, but there are GA landings.
simsuper80 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simsuper80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 11:14am
Do you know if the new Alaska airlines repaint is in there (and the Alaska erj-175)?
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by simsuper80 simsuper80 wrote:

Do you know if the new Alaska airlines repaint is in there (and the Alaska erj-175)?

The Alaska airlines paints were the ones with the native American painted on the tail.  Didn't see any others.
Badapp1e View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapp1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 12:37pm
Native American?  R U referring to the Eskimo?

And......

I have UT aircraft landing, taking off and taxiing.  The only thing I do not like is UT aircraft can spawn suddenly at any gate at any time even if you are parked at gate.  This is not good.

Steve
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 6:34pm
[QUOTE=Badapp1e]Native American?  R U referring to the Eskimo?

Yes
Badapp1e View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badapp1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 8:21pm
Ok

Steve
pellelil View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pellelil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 2:20am
Assuming you are using P3Dv4, could you go to KMEM (default scenery), and let me know what you see. I see about 6 planes on the ground, had expected to see a lot more.
atesz76 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atesz76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 7:31am
I have still the same problem. No landing aircraft at all. In the air no growing trafffic just the aircraft from Malaga airport. Yesterday I have realised the same issue. I took off from Heathrow. In the air excacly the same traffric flying from Heathrow. The traffic looks like not growing from somewhere else.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 3:07pm
[Assuming you are using P3Dv4, could you go to KMEM (default scenery), and let me know what you see. I see about 6 planes on the ground, had expected to see a lot more.]

Be happy to--will try tomorrow morning
atesz76 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atesz76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 3:21pm
No I am using FSX. Might I posted my feedback in wrong forum.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 3:50pm
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
molleh View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote molleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 6:56pm
I am using UTL in FSX-SE and I've been very happy with it for the most part. Livery updates would be nice and some updated aircraft models to replace the MyTraffic ones (which I find to be of very low quality) but overall it's the nicest AI traffic package I've used to date. I love being able to watch the traffic board and see who's late, who's at the gate etc. And it loads instantaneously which is nice compared to UT2.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vp49p3puke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2017 at 11:26am
[Assuming you are using P3Dv4, could you go to KMEM (default scenery), and let me know what you see. I see about 6 planes on the ground, had expected to see a lot more.]

Went to KMEM from 10:06 to 10:16 am Eastern.  The status board showed 8 scheduled departures and 22 arrivals over a 6 hour timespan.  On the ground there were 9 airliners at the terminal, 5 corporate jets parked, three twin engine props and 6 single engine GA's.  During this 10 minute period there were 3 airline departures, and 2 GA departures, with one airliner and one GA landing.

I use the latest P3dV4, have the latest version of UTL installed, with 100% GA and Airline traffic set, and zero set within the sim.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic