Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Altitude and flight direction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portanav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Altitude and flight direction
    Posted: July-22-2017 at 4:12am
Does UT2 place AI traffic at altitudes/levels based on their direction of flight (following the Quadrantal Ruleor Semi-circular Rule of the ICAO)?

When enroute on a flight I continuously get TCAS RA's for opposite direction traffic. I fly only IFR and I am following the Semi-circular Rule, so my altitude/flight level is correct; but the AI trafffic is always at the wrong levels/altitude.

Is their a way to correct this?

Regards,
Michael.
Best Regards,
Michael.

FSX,AivlaSoft EFB, PFPX,TOPCAT,FSUIPC,UT2, ProATC/X,RAAS Pro.
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2017 at 10:02am
In short, no it doesn.t However, if using UT2, you can create your own flight plans using the likes of PFPX or simbrief and assign them using powerpack!

DonĀ“t forget, the semi circular rule is not the same in every country/continent!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic