Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liviries, Shedules and more

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liviries, Shedules and more
    Posted: August-08-2017 at 12:34pm
Hello! I use your traffic one month and I have collected lots of wishes that you hope perceive and implement.
First: the real timetable as very badly working, and in one of the busiest Moscow airport "Sheremetyevo" I have 5-7 aircraft. Was there recently in reality and saw that almost all the gates are occupied. By the way, this applies to all airports of Russia :(
Second: the Extremely outdated livery of some of the airlines and their fleet. As an example: change of livery S7 Ailines, as well as to have the appearance of Embraer 170 and A320 NEO. Or such Nordwind Airlines A330 appeared and also replaced the livery. Seen an old livery also at Germanwings planes.
Third, the lack of some airlines. unfortunately, not seen in the lists of such companies as VimAvia, Azur Air, Nordstar...
And fourth, the old data of registration of aircraft. Russian airlines not use tail numbers RA-00000, and now flying with VQ;VP.
I hope you will continue to update this product and as result we get great traffic! I wish you success and new ideas. Thank you!

P.S Sorry for my English, i'm from Russia
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic