Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3dv4 Licence Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomlinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3dv4 Licence Question
    Posted: August-12-2017 at 7:53am
Hi All,

I've done a lot of searching for this but cannot find a really clear answer.

I am a new owner of P3Dv4 and I do not own any previous products. I'd like to try the soft release of UTlive, but I don't know where to buy the licence. The product doesn't seem to be listed on the website and I don't want to mistakenly buy an old product.

Could someone please give me a link or just an answer? Would save me some frustration!

Thanks,

Tom
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 8:20am
Tomlinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomlinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 8:22am
Sorry... don't have access to that part of the forum.thanks
Tom

wsmeier View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsmeier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 4:07pm
Try this instead: http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=14653&FID=13&PR=3&title=ultimate-traffic-live-soft-release-available

This link is in the non-support part of the forum, so you should have access to it.
Walter Meier
Tomlinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomlinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 5:28pm
Thanks. I may be completely missing something here, but where do I buy the licence for that? Or maybe I just need to download as a beta tester without a previous licence?

Maybe my bad, but I've read that article already and I'm not getting anywhere.

Help appreciated

Tom
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 7:19pm
Hello Tomlinz,

You just need to download the product, then double-click on the download to bring up the payment screen.  Once you receive your order number, you will also get a certificate number so you can register and post in the licensed forum area.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
Tomlinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomlinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2017 at 9:36am
Hi Jeff

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

Thanks,

Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic