Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

liveries + aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: liveries + aircraft
    Posted: September-04-2017 at 7:12am
Hello,

I decided to update UT2 to the 2016 package.

I have noticed there is a lot of flights that are not attached to an aircraft or livery such as (jet 2, Thomson, Thomas cook and so on)  it as been taking a lot of my time to attach planes to routes from certain airports one by one.

I am enquiring if there is a quick way attaching a certain aircraft to all airline routes that fly in and out of the airport?

its painfully slow going through every flight one by one to make sure it has an aircraft attached to the flight.
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2017 at 4:58pm
This has been asked before, and no-one has beewn able to find a quick way to do what you ask.

One possibility is to use a World of AI package for an individual airline.  They include a flightplan, aircraft models and liveries.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic