Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What should be considered

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Querer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What should be considered
    Posted: October-30-2017 at 10:36am
...if the final version of UT Live ever hits the market:

- UT Live should finally not re-introduce the most annoying bug present in UT2. That is: automatically re-assign those ****** default planes from UT2 when already another, custom AI model and repaint is selected. I still do not get the logic behind the auto-assignments done by UT2. I understand that UT2 needs to assign at least anything after import of a custom flightplan, but why the heck does it re-assign its UT2 default planes AFTER I assigned my custom AI models and repaints? No one understands...

- Powerpack and UT Live should be capable of recognizing errors BEFORE they import or auto-assign planes and an error message should be understandable. While "syntax error near Paris" might allow to find the error pretty fast, "syntax error near aircraft" makes it basically impossible without going through ALL of your aircraft.cfgs...

- It would be extremely nice if I could somehow import what I adjusted inside UT2 into UT Live. It makes me sick if I think about all those assignments to be done again when the final version of UT Live finally hits the market. I fear this won't be possible, but it would be nice...

That's basically it. Besides those two things, UT2 basically already offers everything I need. Add the "planes over water" stuff and UT Live will be the perfect AI software.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic