Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All looks good

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All looks good
    Posted: November-13-2017 at 8:06pm

Did a flight today with UTL .30, ASP4 live weather, Ants Sierra with F1GTN 750, Drzeweicki, Orbx, iblueYonder, Started at Teterboro across Manhattan over JFK, 1N2 Spadaro, Block Island, over Marthas Vineyard to Nantucket. All with Oculus and Oculus Tray a Tool super sampling 1.5 and using PTA. This is my first time using a traffic program.
Lots of Heavy Jets in the sky over NYC and most gates full at JFK, lots of aircraft taxiing and taking off.
As I moved east saw more GA in the air and at the smaller airports. Was overcast and rainy the whole flight so stayed at 1500 feet just below the ceiling.Not one problem! I thought UTL would take it over the edge and cause some kind of crash or issue with the heavy load. FPS was 23 and climbed up to 50s as I moved away from city area. I accessed the menus and no reset or problem. I had airliners set at 50 and GA at 65.
Looks pretty amazing Flight1
Thanks

Brian
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2017 at 3:28am
Wow. that sounds awesome. How about some screenshots.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2017 at 6:04pm
Great Brian...Have fun!
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
BrianU View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2017 at 10:20pm
Thanks
Sorry I didn't get any but next time....

Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic