Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Ultimate Traffic in FSX - Classic Version
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UT2 Does Not Load

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT2 Does Not Load
    Posted: December-03-2017 at 5:28am
Hi,
As of yesterday (there was a WIN10 update) UT2 does not load into the simulator. I get a red octagon warning message "Flight Simulator did not shut down properly the last time you ran it. You should reboot your computer before continuing. Close" - see screenshot
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/EjWLM2
Also in the taskbar is a icon "Instances" and when I right click on that icon i get:
UT2Runtime - Pin to Taskbar - Close Window.
Obviously I have rebooted / shut down the computer several time. The Warning message reoccurs and if I continue UT2 is not loaded (not in the Addon pull down menu).
Thanks for help

Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 4:36am
Hi,
Anyone any ideas???
Thanks
Brgds
Juergen Mader
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 4:54am
Well, I think the fact that Windows 10 updated itself might have something to do with it. You could try rolling that back or re-installing UT2.
Juergen2 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 15 minutes ago at 1:24pm
Hi,
I just uninstalled / reinstalled UT2 V2.09, but still having the same problem:
I get a warning that the simulator was not shut down properly and I should restart and a icon in the taskbar list a UT2 runtime.
Also UT2 does NOT load into the simulator (nothing under addons); see also screenshot from previous post for warning and icon.
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 2 minutes ago at 2:37pm
Hi,
I forgot to mention that after uninstall of UT2 I ran the simulator and did NOT receive the shut down / restart warning as well as the icon in the taskbar.
So I strongly suspect that the problem involves UT2.
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 57 minutes ago at 3:42pm
Did you install as Administrator?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic