Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUltimate Traffic Live Is Officially Released!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate Traffic Live Is Officially Released!
    Posted: December-15-2017 at 12:56pm
We just released the retail version 1.1.0.0 of the product.

Thanks goes to the beta team for help on this.

Please see the original download page: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=utlive

Note the information regarding reinstalling if you have custom repaints in the popup screen of the download.

Liveries and Power Pack Information

Ultimate Traffic Live currently contains our existing library of aircraft and liveries, as well as some new models and new repaints. We will be releasing additional livery packs for free. Our Power Pack tool will help install the liveries for you. More information on new liveries and Power Pack will be available soon.

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2017 at 9:15pm
Got it! It installed without any problems.

I followed advice given by Dave_YVRATC in

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=16695&title=directions-for-a-clean-install-for-1-0-0

which included removing earlier versions of UTLive, and disabling all anti-virus and firewalls before installing UTLive.

I also advise reading the Help Install Guide which is available on the same page as the main download
I haven't explored it yet, but confirmed that it works well in FSX.

My congratulations and thanks to all who were involved in developing and testing the beta versions. I was unable to give as much time as I would have liked to testing, mainly because of mine and my wife's continued ill-health, but I know that many people put in a lot of hard work.

I look forward to Powerpack, which will add to UTLive's functionality. It's a pity it couldn't be included in the main programme.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic