Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ADDON SCHEDULES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clive6354 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADDON SCHEDULES
    Posted: December-16-2017 at 7:22am
Hello

Where do i obtain current addon schedules for the United Kingdom?

Clive Alexander
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2017 at 2:59am
UT2 has not had a schedule update since 2016. You can always use the free powerpack tool to either create your own or import schedules from AIG.
unc1rlm View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unc1rlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2018 at 10:53am
Quick Question for UT2...how do you import AIG flight plans into Power Pack because Power Pack is looking for a .dbi and aig doesn't have one?

and secondly with P3dv4.1....the UT2 loads ok in menu but for the life of me..if it will work...what can I do to get the lady to let me know UT2 is loaded. Kinda miss her...lol

Thanks,
Bob M.
Have the Ultimate Live Day above Ground!!!
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2018 at 1:14pm
PowerPack has an option to use the .TXT files of AIG to create the .dbi file used by UT2.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
unc1rlm View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unc1rlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2018 at 6:19am
Ok, Thanks got it figured out,

Bob M.
Have the Ultimate Live Day above Ground!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic