Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UT Live Network

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT Live Network
    Posted: December-20-2017 at 2:59am
Hi to all,

I know that officially UTlive does not support networking but is it possible somehow to run at least the status board and the traffic map on a second computer? For example running the UTlive.exe on the second computer while running the utl_client.exe on the server? Or maybe running two copies of UTlive.exe at the same time (one on the client pc and one on the server) and connect both to the utl_client.exe on the server? Any help appreciated.

Best regards
draci
draci View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2017 at 3:16am
Or is there at least a way to toggle flight map and status board on and off during flight?  Otherwise they are either quite useless or destroying realism for me because running them on second monitors on the server computer is not an option for me because I have already three monitors attached to it showing gauges and other displays.

draci
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2017 at 5:44am
The Status Board and Flight Map are in the UTLive programme which is really the configuration tool and shows you what you should see in the sim. It is kind of pointless running this as well as you sim.

However, there is also a status board within the sim itself under the Adddons/UTL menu and shows real time information based on the airport you are at or near to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic