Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

South Africa / Johannesburg & Durban

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superlink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Africa / Johannesburg & Durban
    Posted: February-06-2018 at 5:31am
Good Day
I have been reading a couple of days regarding payware AI-traffic and it seems that UT-Live is very popular! This is great news :)
My question is the following?

As I do a lot of flying in and around Southern Africa I would like to know the 4-digit ICAO settings for Johannesburg International or now called the O R Thambo International.
It was first FAJS but have subsequently been changed to FAOR.
Likewise Durban was changed in May 2010 from FADN to FALE with King Shaka International being the new international airport in Durban.

SO does UT-Live operate with FAJS or FAOR and also in Durban does it use FADN or FALE.

This will make me decide in making this purchase, as I am sitting with some payware add-on which I cannot use due to the conflict it has with the different ICAO 4-letter codes.

Awaiting your reply and have a nice day!

Regards

Richard Schmidt
Southern tip of Africa
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2018 at 11:42am
As FSX and P3d both still use the old identifier, so does UTL. It's setup based on the default airports. There are plans to be able to change those with an upcoming power pack, but the release date on that is an unknown.
kryptovik View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kryptovik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2018 at 3:29pm
hi, any development on this, i have changed all other ICAO to FAOR but now i don't get any AI landing in Johannesburg
Flight sim is life
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic