Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

List of available airlines/aircraft models?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List of available airlines/aircraft models?
    Posted: February-24-2018 at 4:50pm
Hello all,

I was always a fan of MyTraffic, however with the release of Prepar3D v4 it currently seems like the future of this add-on is somewhat in doubt. I'm not a stickler for up-to-date schedules or liveries, but I do value diversity, specifically have a wide range of non-traditional aircraft. For example, if I fly in Russia in the sim, I'd like to see some Russian aircraft there, for as far as these are still being used. I was therefore wondering if there is some kind of listing available somewhere that shows the models and airlines available in UTLive? For example, I read somewhere that FedEx and UPS may not actually be included in the package, so I'd like to verify these things before I buy this add-on.

Thank you,
Benjamin
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 4:49am
Fedex & UPS are not included in UTLive, because the sim concentrates on passenger schedules, although there are a few freight airlines.

However, it will be possible to import airlines from the web or even create your own, when the free Powerpack is released.

I'm not sure whether there are any Russian airliners in UTLive, but once again it will be possible to import them with Powerpack.

It is possible to add liveries to models included in UTLive.

Sorry to be a bit uncertain, but I've just installed a new computer, and haven't had time to add FSX or UTLive yet, so I'm relying on memory. Other members might have better information.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 10:26am
Thanks for your response, Hans! Was any announcement made on the PowerPack? It sounds like this product may not be as complete as I thought, given that everything can be done only with the, for now, unavailable PowerPack?

Anyway, I hope a Flight1 rep or a UTLive developer can provide a list of currently available airlines and aircraft models. I'm assuming a list like that was compiled at some point...

The absence of FedEx and UPS is very unfortunate. I'll have a look to see if there is any freeware available, because currently it does seem like UTLive is the only viable product for P3Dv4.
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 10:33am
There are a number of Aeroflot flights (that is the only Russian airline I know). If you post the name of other Russian airlines I would be happy to see as below. The below is one snippet of the Moscow airport (UUEE) schedule.

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Blk Ed MB;Intel I7-4790K CPU;16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; Samsung 1Tb SSD; Samsung 240 Gb SSD;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte 1070 Gaming OC 8Gb VRAM.
Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 10:57am
Hi pgde,

Thanks, but I was referring more to Russian-built aircraft models rather than Russian airlines. Aeroflot, being a major airline, I would have presumed to be available, but whether there might be Tupolev or Ilyushin aircraft might be a different store. Though there seems to be a Sukhoi in the list, so that's cool.

Still, a list of aircraft models and airlines would be most valuable, so if something like that is available, I'd love to take a look at it!

Best,
Benjamin
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 3:42pm
Tupolev TU-204/214, TU134, TU154; Sukhoi SSJ-100; and a bunch of Ilyushin aircraft (see below).

Hope this helps.

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Blk Ed MB;Intel I7-4790K CPU;16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; Samsung 1Tb SSD; Samsung 240 Gb SSD;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte 1070 Gaming OC 8Gb VRAM.
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 4:15pm
There are plans that have the TU204/214, T134 and 154 as well as the SSJ, but there is no model included for them. UT2 had a few Russian AI models included and I assume those weren't added to UTL due to being incompatible with P3d.
Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2018 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

There are plans that have the TU204/214, T134 and 154 as well as the SSJ, but there is no model included for them. UT2 had a few Russian AI models included and I assume those weren't added to UTL due to being incompatible with P3d.

That’s exactly what I was afraid of, and it’s a great pity. I’d really like to see this kind of variation in my virtual skies, not to mention the absence of UPS and FedEx, which I find quite disturbing. Being able to add in my own things is not much of a consolation either, as then all the work to find the right models and liveries falls to me... the reason I’m buying this package is so that doesn’t happen. Perhaps I should consider reinstalling MyTraffic 6 for now, as it doesn’t seem there is an alternative of comparable breadth out there...
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2018 at 2:02am
You may have issues with MyTraffic as many if not most of those models don't work in P3dv4x.
dumpfbacke_1411 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpfbacke_1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2018 at 8:06am
Hello Benjamin,

on avsim.com and also on flightsim.com there are the freight carriers UPS and Fedex in the package.
Look at the above, for example. avsim.com There you will find something.

1. download
2. Unzip to a temporary directory
3. and from there into the respective Aircraft`s insert

Do you then only in the respective Aircrafts under
(> your UTLive instatallation folder </ .... / Flight1 / Ultimate Traffic Live / utLive Aircraft /
insert.
Do not forget to change the Aircraft.cfg under "[fightsim)" with the next higher number on every plane.

Went well with me and works well.
But is also very well explained and described by the creator, just in English.

If you can not find anything, I'll send you the two folders (about 54 MB)

Do you set yourself then >> Winter, Wednesday, time locally 02:30 - 03:00 clock << somewhere in Memphis, then you see, as the creator formulated so great in the text "the infamous departure dance".
that goes until local 05:00 clock.

Hope now, I could help you and all other interested parties a little bit.  Wink

Greetings and a-3-g
Klaus
--
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpfbacke_1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2018 at 8:34am
suche mal bei avsim
Originally posted by dumpfbacke_1411 dumpfbacke_1411 wrote:

Hello Benjamin,

on avsim.com and also on flightsim.com there are the freight carriers UPS and Fedex in the package.
Look at the above, for example. avsim.com There you will find something.

1. download
2. Unzip to a temporary directory
3. and from there into the respective Aircraft`s insert

Do you then only in the respective Aircrafts under
(> your UTLive instatallation folder </ .... / Flight1 / Ultimate Traffic Live / utLive Aircraft /
insert.
Do not forget to change the Aircraft.cfg under "[fightsim)" with the next higher number on every plane.

Went well with me and works well.
But is also very well explained and described by the creator, just in English.

If you can not find anything, I'll send you the two folders (about 54 MB)

Do you set yourself then >> Winter, Wednesday, time locally 02:30 - 03:00 clock << somewhere in Memphis, then you see, as the creator formulated so great in the text "the infamous departure dance".
that goes until local 05:00 clock.

Hope now, I could help you and all other interested parties a little bit.  Wink

Greetings and a-3-g
Klaus
--
Hello again Benjamin and all
Search at "library.avsim.com" for "utlive_fdx_ups_addon_schedules_v2.zip"
Works with me under P3Dv4.2

Greetings and a-3-g
Klaus
--
Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2018 at 9:43am
Hi Klaus, thank you so much for referring me to that package! That's great, exactly what I needed for FedEx and UPS :)

Still a pity that aircraft made in the eastern hemisphere are still lacking in the UTL package, but I guess it is what it is for now. Most of my flying will be in the US and EU, so probably I won't run into too many missing aircraft...

Thanks for all your help!
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpfbacke_1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2018 at 10:18am
Hello Benjamin,  Wink

Please.
I'm happy to have helped someone or to give the decisive tip. I am also pleased about a feedback, if it then runs satisfactorily. But you have to thank the developer, who made the great addon available. I only taught the download link.

Also wait for the "Power Pack". Because with me there is still Air Berlin in the program. Funny actually,
I also miss the B747-8 and an A380 from LH I have not seen. Likewise the LH Cargo B777F, one or the other of which should be in EDDF during the day.

To Flight1 and its developers;
It's about time for a reasonable program update.

Greetings and a-3-g
Klaus
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2018 at 11:05am

I also miss the B747-8 and an A380 from LH I have not seen. Likewise the LH Cargo B777F, one or the other of which should be in EDDF during the day.

The thing is, there is already good Freeware ai A380 and B748 models available with every repaint you could ask for. For F1 to create or buy the rights to something similar would cost a lot of money and time which only comes back to user.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpfbacke_1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2018 at 1:31pm
Hello again, Benjamin,

here also >> Atlas-Cargo << from the same developer,
 >> utlive_atlasair_addon_schedule_v1.zip << at library.avsim.com

See also in >> Product Support for UTLive Licensed Users <<
There everything is well explained and different posts contain great screenshots

Gruss und a-3-g
Klaus
--
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpfbacke_1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2018 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

The thing is, there is already good Freeware ai A380 and B748 models available with every repaint you could ask for.

Thanks for the hint, but where do I have to look for it.
Thanks for any hints

Greetings and a-3-g Wink
dpecher View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpecher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2018 at 10:01am
Since the UTLive schedules are fairly recent, you can't really expect to see many Russian planes anymore as they are all but gone from service. There is Krasavia as the last operator of the Yak42, a few VIP configured Tu-134's and a handful of AN-12s and IL-76s in Cargo Service, but that's about it in terms of Russian metal. 

There's a sole AN-12 in the current UTLive schedule, assigned as Coyne Airways. That's a Ukraine Air Alliance AN-12 chartered by Coyne. 
Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2018 at 5:47pm
Hm, I guess you're right... I remembered there buying several airlines that were still using some IL-96s, such as Rossiya, but it seems they were all retired in the last two years. Sad :(
EDIT: it does seem like Cubana de Aviacion is still flying a Russian fleet.

I'd like to remind, though, that my central request has not been answered yet: can a comprehensive list of included aircraft models and airline liveries be provided?

And if not, then why not?

Please note I'm not asking for schedules, rather the models and liveries I'll actually see flying!
dpecher View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpecher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2018 at 3:54am
You can see all the UT installed models and repaints if you use FSRepaint. It's a payware program, but the free demo is sufficient to view the installed repaints. 

Be warned though. The majority of assignements are not tied to actual repaints of the respective planes, but the generic daedalus repaints. And the repaints that UT comes with are - frankly - substandard, so in the end you'll probably have to assign them yourself. There are thousands over thousands of proper repaints available. Our resident painting wizz Chris Peschke has probably done hundreds over the years. 

Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2018 at 8:35am
Thanks dpecher, though using FSRepaint indicates having to buy the product first - I'd like to see what I get before I install the package Smile

Though I appreciate the comment on the repaints, that doesn't sound too good... Where are all these repaints available? Avsim library or some such place?
dpecher View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpecher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2018 at 8:57am
Yes, avsim.com, flightsim.com and avsim.ru are the places to go. Using UT has always be a time-consuming process, but the installing world-wide AI traffic is a monumental task to begin with. 

To simplify a bit, what you pay for with UT Classic, UT2 or UT Live is the schedules and more or less a way to tell you which planes to look for and download from aforementioned sites. The alternative is to do it all manually: 

a) find and download the flightplans
b) find and install the repaints
c) compile everything. 

Basically UT spares you a) and c). If it came with all the repaints, it'd a a 20Gig download and it'd probably cost your firstborn. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic