Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Check Here First)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTLIVE doesn't start in PREPAR3D V4.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoselino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTLIVE doesn't start in PREPAR3D V4.2
    Posted: March-08-2018 at 7:28am
Dear Sirs,

I bought UTL for PREPAR3D v4.2. I intalled the program and save settings for PREPAR3D V4. But when I start my simulator the UTL is not working. Eveything in the installation I think is correct. Simconnect, eg. I haven't the UTL addon either in the top of window when the simulator is runing.

It's necessary to modify any cfg file or something?

We look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards
Jose
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 10:10am
Hola Jose

If the simconnect is not installed correctly then you will not see the Addon in the simulator menu.

For a good installation, it is advised to switch off your Anti-Virus and run the installer as Administrator.

It is also possible that the Addon entry and not been created in your Documents folder in Windows. Check that you have the following:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons

and within this directory you should have:

C:\Users\kenne\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\utLive

and then you should see the add-on.xml file which should contai the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SimBase.Document id="add-on" version="4,0" Type="AddOnXml">
<Addon.Name>Ultimate Traffic Live</Addon.Name>
<Addon.Description>Real, scheduled, commercial ai aircraft traffic, for support please visit www.flight1.com</Addon.Description>;
<Addon.Component>
    <Category>EXE</Category>
    <Path>D:\FLIGHT ONE SOFTWARE\ULTIMATE TRAFFIC LIVE\utl_client.exe</Path>
</Addon.Component>
<Addon.Component>
    <Category>SimObjects</Category>
    <Path>D:\FLIGHT ONE SOFTWARE\ULTIMATE TRAFFIC LIVE\utLive Aircraft</Path>
</Addon.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

This is for my installation, the path to your install might be different.

Check all that first and see if that solves your issue.

Saludos

Ken
Whitey View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2018 at 12:13am
Having same problem but it will not install those lines in add ons that Scott has placed in this forum. i have just updated to 4.2
Question i have.
Do i need re download the software as i do not have option for Prepar3D version 4
only have version 2 and 3. in Configuration>installs

Regards Richard
Thermaltake Armour+, Gigabyte GAX58A-UD7 I7CPU X980 3.64Ghz+, Corsair H110, 6GB 1600mhz(Dominator),ATi Sapphire 5970T 4GB,X-Fi Extreme,500GB Hard Drive,240 OCZ SSD, Win7 64bit. lotoffans PSU 1200w
Whitey View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2018 at 12:38am
all good downloaded has option for version 4.
Richard
Thermaltake Armour+, Gigabyte GAX58A-UD7 I7CPU X980 3.64Ghz+, Corsair H110, 6GB 1600mhz(Dominator),ATi Sapphire 5970T 4GB,X-Fi Extreme,500GB Hard Drive,240 OCZ SSD, Win7 64bit. lotoffans PSU 1200w
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic