Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does UTLive have user fly same route option?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does UTLive have user fly same route option?
    Posted: May-10-2018 at 2:51pm
I have purchased UTLive and I just want to ask one question.  Are we able to fly flights of real airlines without duplicate atc readouts.  I believe that UT2 had a flight plan built in to say
user fly.  This will disable the ai traffic flight number so that it will not confuse your flight.  Does UTLive have this option?
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 11:50am
What duplicate ATC readouts?
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Blk Ed MB;Intel I7-4790K CPU;16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; Samsung 1Tb SSD; Samsung 240 Gb SSD;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte 1070 Gaming OC 8Gb VRAM.
wenmel View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 2:16pm
I mean. Let's say that I want to use a flight number and airline that is currently in UTLive.  Is there an option to disable the UTLive flight so that atc will not be speaking to two planes?  I
remember that UT2 allowed the User to fly route and would disable the ai traffic so that you can use that flight number. Also will there be a Power Pack for UTLive?
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 6:35pm
Hello,

No, this option is not available.  The AI traffic generates via the schedules.  There is not a way to omit a schedule slot so you can fly it on your own.  Power Pack will be available sometime this summer.
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic