Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUltimate Traffic Live

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate Traffic Live
    Posted: May-15-2018 at 1:35pm
Hello
I purchased Ultimate Traffic Live a few weeks ago and it's a really good add on, also loaded some custom aircraft such as FAIB 737. But now having issues with no sound on the any of the jet aircrafts including all the default ones in the add on, not hearing anything at all from the jets but you do hear the turboprops & props.
Also, where I purchased it from which was Flight One Software, it's not recognizing my email as I want to reset the password, even though I registered it when I purchased the product.

Thanks
Tonyleo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Tonyleo Tonyleo wrote:

Hello
I purchased Ultimate Traffic Live a few weeks ago and it's a really good add on, also loaded some custom aircraft such as FAIB 737. But now having issues with no sound on the any of the jet aircrafts including all the default ones in the add on, not hearing anything at all from the jets but you do hear the turboprops & props.
Also, where I purchased it from which was Flight One Software, it's not recognizing my email as I want to reset the password, even though I registered it when I purchased the product.

Thanks

Hi all
after moving the sound sliders about in FSX, you can just about hear the AI jets in Ultimate Traffic Live, but not load at all. The props and turboprops are still loudest.
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2018 at 6:25pm
For product support please register UTLive at

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forumreg.htm

and put your request in the forum for registered UTLive users.

This topic is now locked.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic