Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUT2 Not loading all airlines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT2 Not loading all airlines
    Posted: June-28-2018 at 4:59am
Hi. I live in South Africa so I installed UT2 to get South African traffic. When I installed it airlines such as Kulula did not show up even though UT2 has it as one of the airlines that comes with the programme. Quite a while ago I installed another traffic programme that didn't contain Kulula and certain other airlines. When I opened fsx with the UT2 installation Kulula did not show up but all traffic that was on the previous programme was there. I think UT2 is not using it's traffic because the other programme is still installed. Can I please get help on what I need to do to get UT2 traffic to work. Thanks
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 6:14am
It is possible that UT2 contains the schedule for Kulula but not the actual aircraft painted in the Kulula livery. Make sure you enable 'Use Generic/Daedalus Repaints' then you might see the aircraft that operate the routes but in the UT2 default livery. You can always download the liveries, if they are available, from several online sources and normally for free.
Tris0529 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 8:31am
The default repaints has always been activated. I think the traffic I'm seeing on the simulator is from the previous traffic programme installed because I have activated the label 'flight one ai aircraft' which does not show above the ai aircraft in fsx. I'm not sure if I should uninstall both and re install UT2 or if there's another possible explanation as to why the traffic is missing
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 1:20pm
For UTLive support please register at http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forumreg.htm.

This topic is now locked.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic