Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

U T L vs South Africa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superlink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U T L vs South Africa
    Posted: July-18-2018 at 5:04am
Good Day

How would I be able to check which airlines fly to and from South African airports?

Especially the change of FAJS to FAOR and the closure of FADN in April 2010 and opened FALE as King Shaka International on the 01 May 2010!

Can one also create extra flights/schedules and incorporate it into UTL?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Richard E
superlink
e190attcs View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e190attcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2018 at 4:03pm
I've been searching also, to include OTHH also... from searching it looks like the simple is no and wait until the mystery "power pack" shows up.  There is a pinned update on the top of forums you can read, which explains the developer has a sick wife which is terrible and I wish all the best... 
This looks to be a big question mark in these forums, some one has a fix listed here in the forums but in his own words basically says its not worth the effort... but I agree this needs to be fixed quicker then this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic