Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTL and military AI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTL and military AI
    Posted: October-16-2018 at 4:10pm
Good day I use UTL a lot, I would also like to get AI at Military Air bases. But no AI is showing up. I also installed WOAI and the package from Military AI works but with no result. My sliders in FSX are at max and I changed UTL options from P3Dv4 to FSX but still no AI traffic on military airfields. Does UTL block all other AI. Can I change something so it will work?

Thanks Jan
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2018 at 4:15pm
UTL doesn't interfere with BGL AI in the slightest. Keep in mind that EVERY FSX/P3d default Airbase has ZERO parking. If you want AI traffic to show up, you need to add parking.
mbscjohnp View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbscjohnp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2018 at 8:56pm
Jan: Like Dave posted, except for P3Dv4's stock military airports, which have parking. Suggest using Airport Design Editor 175 Pro to easily add or edit parking at any airport. Check out free ADE online at www.scruffyduck.org. John
Former "Bus Driver" until Flight Surgeon pulled my medical, so I went home with pay and sim my routes & correct program coding errors when not fishing.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2018 at 12:16am
Default Military bases in p3d (which does afterall use the same data airport data as FSX) have no parking spots except for a lone fuel spot. There may be the very rare airbase (KVPS for instance) that does have a few, but certainly not what would be considered adequate.
 Either way, it is what you make of it. Add parking yourself or from what you can find online.
mbscjohnp View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbscjohnp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2018 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

Default Military bases in p3d (which does afterall use the same data airport data as FSX) have no parking spots...There may be the very rare airbase (KVPS for instance) that does have a few

Goodness Dave, didn't mean to offend and do agree, insufficient, but just a few running through the stock listed (Not the entire list): KVPS, KNSR, EHEH, LFOE, KNFL, KSKA, ESSU, LTBR. I "corrected" the rest of my military, with proper current aircraft & tail numbers, including MUGM and KCLT's ANG, with the Airport Design Editor, that I suggested in my post. I share. John      
Former "Bus Driver" until Flight Surgeon pulled my medical, so I went home with pay and sim my routes & correct program coding errors when not fishing.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2018 at 2:08pm
No offense taken by any means, just want to make sure that people have the correct info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic