Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Added new repaints

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fromflorida50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Added new repaints
    Posted: December-26-2018 at 6:45pm
I recently got Ultimate Traffic Live and I really like the software. I downloaded a few AI base models from Flightsim and added them to the simobjects/airplanes folder and they appear in the manufacturer drop down menu but when I add the new repaint to the model and put the traffic slider at 100% I go to Chicago O'hare for example to look for the United Airlines 787s (custom repaints) I save the repaint on the ones I want to use. When I start up FSX and UTT Live starts, I don't see the new repaint! anyone know what I am doing wrong? I added the airline to the CFG as well. The old paint is still in the sim no aircraft in the new repaint are showing up black in the UTT Live application it reverts back to the UTT Live model and not the custom model.
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2018 at 11:02am
You should post this in the Licensed User Support section.
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Blk Ed MB;Intel I7-4790K CPU;16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; 2 - Samsung 1Tb SSDs; Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti Extreme 11Gb VRAM.
Fromflorida50 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fromflorida50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2018 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by pgde pgde wrote:

You should post this in the Licensed User Support section.

I can't access that section how do I access it? My product is registered with Flight1.
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2018 at 10:27am
I guess you don't read English well -- the post immediately above yours is a post telling you how to.
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Blk Ed MB;Intel I7-4790K CPU;16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; 2 - Samsung 1Tb SSDs; Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti Extreme 11Gb VRAM.
Fromflorida50 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fromflorida50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2018 at 8:54pm
I got my product registered never mindBig smile .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic