Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Virgin aircraft in UTL 1.1.0.0

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlightSimDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Virgin aircraft in UTL 1.1.0.0
    Posted: December-30-2018 at 5:49pm
G'Day,

Just wondering, I'm from Australia, and I have not seen a virgin aircraft in your package at any major airport, did they get included and if not, is their an update coming out soon to include them?

Thanks in advance!

If you plan on doing something, Do it right the first and only time
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2018 at 7:55pm
The schedule is included but no repaints. You can add them yourself or use those included in the ORBX traffic package or FLAi.
FlightSimDev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlightSimDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2018 at 8:15pm
G'Day and thanks for getting back to me.

Sadly I wanted a package that filled out the airports without having to modify it once installed! I bought it hoping this was the case but clearly I threw my money away again.

Maybe Flight1 can think about this before they release things, they lost me as a customer for any other future A.I. Packages.

Cheers
Lawrence
If you plan on doing something, Do it right the first and only time
Spot1bird View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot1bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2018 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

The schedule is included but no repaints. You can add them yourself or use those included in the ORBX traffic package or FLAi.

Hi, I had exaclty the same question. But now... how would I add the FTX repaints? For me they do not show up in the UTL Interface.
Thanks & happy new year, Gerold
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2018 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Spot1bird Spot1bird wrote:

But now... how would I add the FTX repaints? For me they do not show up in the UTL Interface.

If you look at the FTX traffic aircraft, the B737-800 for instance. In the aircraft.cfg, the ui_manufacturer= has the Airline name instead of the actual Aircraft manufacturer.  This being said, in UTL you would search manufacturer as Virgin Australia, Airframe type as Boeing B737-800 and variation again as Virgin Australia. Just follow how it's written in the aircraft.cfg entry.
Spot1bird View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot1bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2019 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

Originally posted by Spot1bird Spot1bird wrote:

But now... how would I add the FTX repaints? For me they do not show up in the UTL Interface.

If you look at the FTX traffic aircraft, the B737-800 for instance. In the aircraft.cfg, the ui_manufacturer= has the Airline name instead of the actual Aircraft manufacturer.  This being said, in UTL you would search manufacturer as Virgin Australia, Airframe type as Boeing B737-800 and variation again as Virgin Australia. Just follow how it's written in the aircraft.cfg entry.

Thank you Dave. With these hints I managed to do the selections in the UTL interface. Now I´ll have to wait & see... or better fly & see if I was successful!
Hazzanz View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazzanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2019 at 4:36pm
Hahaha, I spend a bit of time flying between NZ and Oz and hadn't even really noticed Virgin was missing Embarrassed (just saw lots of planes and that's all I want really!). Spent five minutes adding them in using the FTX AI aircraft.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic