Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pre-sales question: Which product should I get?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre-sales question: Which product should I get?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-sales question: Which product should I get?
    Posted: January-17-2019 at 9:14am
My son has FSX Steam Edition.  My son is primarily interested in seeing the newer 737 models (700, 800, MAX8 if available?) for Southwest Airlines at gates at various airports in the game. Which of your products would best fit that description (and is easiest to use)? I saw "Ultimate Traffic 2" and "Ultimate Traffic Live" as 2 possible candidates. It's not important that the planes at the gate match "real world" - it's critically important that Southwest gates (and AI) are populated with the newest available aircraft. Would I want one of them or is something else more appropriate?  Thank you!
USN O6 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2019 at 11:50am
Hi,

Ultimate Traffic Live (UTL) is the newest and has the 737 models - not certain about the MAX.  Aircraft can be added, but at this point that's a rather busy, detailed process. 

The individual airport sceneries determine which aircraft and airline park at what gate. 
Best,
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic