Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTLive FSX with FAIB Models

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hexhector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTLive FSX with FAIB Models
    Posted: January-22-2019 at 11:51am
Hi there,
I changed some models from UTLIve with the models from FAIB. The reason is that on my home base Vienna are many liveries not up to date. I uploaded the FAIB models and put it into the Simobject order.
When I will change the model by the cofiguration register I realized that UTLive shows me under "Available Aircraft Selection" not all FAIB order. As example: FLAi_A320.
Has someone the some problem and is there anyone who solved the problem?
Many thx in advance for someone who can help me.
BR; Hex
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2019 at 1:54pm
There is no problem, it's just how FLAi labels their aircraft. You can always change the ui_manufacturer= and ui_type= to whatever you would like them to be.
piliwi View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote piliwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2019 at 8:34am
I don't know if this is a solution for your problem, but i also found out that some FAIB aircraft were not showing up in the UTLive aircraft assignment page. I went into the aircraft.cfg and even all entries were totally perfect they still didn't show up...
Finally i found out why: in the general aircraft section of some FAIB aircraft.cfg files, the following entry was missing:
'Category=airplane'
After adding this line they all showed up in UTLive Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic