Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VoxATC with UTL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mansoorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VoxATC with UTL
    Posted: January-25-2019 at 4:43pm
Hi,

I know Google has lots on this but I want to know if I got VoxATC how does it behave with the AI in UT Live which I love so thanks for making my airports come alive with quality AI planes and schedules.

I dont mind giving up on ATC addons as I can see from the internet there is no perfect one but does the traffic generated cease to exist with this atc addon and is it aware of the planes.

For example if i am on final to Heathrow can i be in a STAR in traffic and atc knows about the planes in front of me and advise.

I will go back to vatsim just been a few years break but loving my current fsx setup performance at the moment and dont want to mess it up.

Thanks
Manny
m_linecker View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_linecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2019 at 5:20pm
I can only talk for ProATC X and that one knows about my UTL traffic and talks to it.
System: i9 9900k, 16GB, 1080ti - P3D 4.4/PMDG 737NGX/UTL/FSGUNG/ORBX/AS+SF3D/PATCX

wsmeier View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsmeier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2019 at 3:14pm
VoxATC generates its own traffic and works with .bgl based AI traffic. In the past, you could use the ut bridge to use UT2 with VoxATC. A promised ut bridge to work with utlive and the current version of VoxATC unfortunately never materialized.
Walter Meier
atesz76 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atesz76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2019 at 8:45am
Hi,
Can you explain how did you set it up? How they could link to eaxh other?
Yuyo1977 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yuyo1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2019 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by m_linecker m_linecker wrote:

I can only talk for ProATC X and that one knows about my UTL traffic and talks to it.

You mean: it works ok?

Thanx,
i7 6700K overclocked, 32 RAM, ZOTAC Nvidia 1080 Founders Edition 11G, LG 34 curved.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic