Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Traffic Live doesn`t works

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
marknie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate Traffic Live doesn`t works
    Posted: June-29-2019 at 12:05pm
Your not alone. I added the UPS and FEDX found on AVSIM and cranked up the setting.  KSDF has only 4 cargo planes and no Fedex either. . .lol   Some traffic!  Oh well.
marky
markn846@gmail.com
rogiermaas View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogiermaas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2019 at 6:15pm
I have the same issue. I've bought P3D v4.5, installed it, set everything to max and ultra, AI traffic is at 100%, bought a couple of PMDG and QW aircraft and then bought UT Live. I asked if it would be compatible with v4.5 which it was according to someone, so I bought it. Installed just fine and seems to be running. On Heathrow I can see a few dozen aircraft just fine. Some are inside eachother, but most of the time it works. Then I get to takeoff and cross the pond over to New York or Orlando and on my way at FL350 or so, I see no aircraft whatsoever, while there are at least 4 lanes of traffic every day back and forth. On my Active Sky map I see 2 aircraft. One is supposedly flying to my left 2000ft below me but invisible and the other one has past me unseen and is headed for Europe. Those are the two AI's I see. No other AI's anywhere to be seen.
So I checked the SimObjects file and it seems fine, I reset the simulation, decreased the density, increased the density but whatever I'm doing, I'm seeing no aircraft. I feel soooo lonely already since my F/O is also invisible.

What could be wrong? UT Live looked so promising but it seems not to be working the minute I take off. The skies are clear. I'm the only one here. Being lonely. Alone. Last man on Earth kind of feeling.

Wheelp! ;-)
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2019 at 1:59pm
DELETED!
WBarry View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2019 at 10:22am
what percent do you have set in the UTL dashboard?
Leon A321 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leon A321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2019 at 2:15pm
Hello there,

I bought Ultimate Traffic Live on saturday but when I open my p3dv4 I have no traffic. When I open the settings and click on the button "start simulation" I still have no traffic although I chose my departure airport. Hope someone can help me. 

greetings from germany Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic