Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UL LIVE WITH VATSIM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielFs9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UL LIVE WITH VATSIM
    Posted: December-09-2019 at 4:24pm
Hello,

So, I was using UT live even while flying online (just to avoid to be the only aircraft at the airport) and it was working fine. 
But, i believe after the new Audio Codec It is impossible. I would load my flight, do all the pre-start duties even take off but somewhere while cruising, suddenly there would be a short break of sound followed by my simulator crashing to desktop. 
I wasn't really sure if UT was doing it but I ran few tests and even reinstalled the whole simulator and all add on's and the same happened. 
Now, i am no PC expert or programmer so I am asking if there is anything that can be done to fix that (if it's fixable at all of course). 

Thank you 

DanielFs9 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielFs9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 3:20am
I've just made a flight offline with UT Live and it crashed as well. Then I've made another flight offline disabling UT Live and no crashes. It is hard for me to believe that UT Live causes it but there is an issue somewhere. Now I just need to find where! 
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 3:55pm
Better that you repost in the user support forum.
 But to get you started, have you swapped out any aircraft assignments for other aircraft? FLAI or anything like that? What sim are you using?
DanielFs9 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielFs9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2019 at 9:47am
Hi Dave,

I did swapped the aircrafts in UTLive for FLAI, you think this can be the reason for conflicts? Should I then try with default UTLive aircrafts? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic