Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

::have a nice day::

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ::have a nice day::
    Posted: April-11-2006 at 11:37am

Good Day ultimatetraffic team....

I want that I ask ...Before  bought .... this item

Do there are in it the airports of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Arab Gulf countries and the Middle East ...also ... Do is added the airline fleet Saudiairlines and the Middle East ....

Thanx a lot

Goodday Jeddah Towr SVA029 WITH DELTA
Chris Peschke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Peschke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2006 at 4:55pm

There are AFCAD (parking files) for the Middle Eastern countries plus the real airline schedules for Middle eastern countries.  Not all of the aircraft have the correct colour schemes but they are easily added from the 100s available on the internet.  UT is easy to use and the most realistic AI Traffic program on the market.  Welcome to Ultimate Traffic!

Cheers

Chris

Any landing you walk away from...
Real Flight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 11:36pm

Chris Peschke
 thank you sir....

i have other qustion....

i have trafiic 2004 ... if instlled,,and ultimatetraffic do wrong ... WITH  TRAFFIC.... ???

AND THANK YOU FOR HELP SIR

GOOD LOCK

Goodday Jeddah Towr SVA029 WITH DELTA
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 3:14am
You may end up with duplicate flights with both programs installed. You definately will end up with far too much traffic with them both installed....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic