Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RE:UT Flight Plan Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RE:UT Flight Plan Error
    Posted: May-17-2006 at 9:34pm

Hi Folks

I'am pretty sure I've found an error with the flightplans for the default airline Polar Air Cargo when using the FW2005 schedule.  If you look at EHAM Schippol you can see that there should be the following flights for this airline opperating out of this airport.

To Chicago, Illinois (ORD)

21:55   23:45      605      74F          67

To Glasgow, UK (PIK)

15:55   16:30      605      74F         &am p;nb sp;4

What I found out was three airports need to be changed in the flightplans to make it run correctly. So what I did was decompile the Traffic.bgl file with TTools and searched in the aircraft folder for Polar Air to find out what the AC#**** number is. Once this is known I then searched in the flightplans.txt using the AC#*** number for the relevant flightplans. You then need to change the 3 airports within these AC#*** flightplans which are listed as KJFK to EHAM. Once this is done recompile with TTools and it should be ok.

Can someone please verify that this is right. I've changed mine and it worked fine for me. Before I changed this the aircraft never showed up at EHAM even though it showed up at other locations so I knew the aircraft repaint was assigned correctly and I also knew it wasn't because of a lack of parking spaces due to no static aircraft at any of my airports.

Take it easy

David Jackson EGPD
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 3:53am
Err, well yes what you have done is sort of correct, but be warned the next time you compile you will lose the editing you have done, as you only show the timetable entry and not the flightplan entry it is difficult for me to tell what is the problem..
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 6:19am
Hi John

Thanks for your reply to my posting. As you have said in previous postings about not posting flightplans as the format makes it difficult to see any errors would you mind if I e-mailed you them so you can have a look at them.  If I am correct in saying that all the airports listed in the Polar Air Cargo flightplans as KJFK should be EHAM then would it be best to install this airline as a seperate package and not select the default one so getting rid of the error permanently.

Thanks again

David Jackson EGPD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic