Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

traffic and moving ground traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flightsimmer747 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: traffic and moving ground traffic
    Posted: May-31-2006 at 2:23pm

Hi

Does anyone know of any airport that has moving ground traffic example service trucks that move around, I think that would look really realistic with the moving airplane traffic?

Just a thought!

Marco
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2006 at 4:22pm
MEGASCENERY EDDF, has airport service vehicles and traffic on the highway outside of the airport, but be warned it eats up graphics power and memory...
Chris Peschke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Peschke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2006 at 8:36pm

The British Airports series available from Just Flight has moving vehicles at the bigger airports.

Cheers

Chris

Any landing you walk away from...
my travel View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my travel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 4:39pm

you could try airbus holiday destinations from aerosoft you can find it www.aerosoft.de or www.flightstore.co.uk the prices from flight store are sensible

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic