Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSummer schedule Assignements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2006 at 5:16am

BUFF!! 2003!!?¿ 

There's no solution for these many problems? I think a update/patch shoulde be released for solving these errors

freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2006 at 3:13pm

Let's try to get this topic back to the subject Smile

Originally posted by Craig Craig wrote:

Here is a list of things that I noticed, some are assignments and others are airline info.  I had to remove a lot of other notes as they were caught in the beta testing and corrected, good job!  This is a list that I did not get a chance to submit.  Because of time restraints I did not get a chance to go through the entire schedule.  But I will continue to work on it though.

6) Air Berlin 146 assignment is more than likely a B737, since AB no longer operates the 146.  The flightnumber and times match their website timetables and is not a code share flight, they only code share with Niki, and they do not operate the 146 either.

These flights are operated by WDL Aviation 146-300's. Some got a repaint for the Fernando Martinez model?

8) Surinam Airways A330-200 is operated by KLM

Flights used to be operated by an Iberworld A330 but their own 747-300 has returned from the repairshop (where it spent a few months) so assign the 747 to this one.

18) Air Gabon does not have a B757, but they do have a B767

Air Gabon is no longer operating. There are plans to start a new airline 'Air Gabon International'. Expected start up June 2006 (!). Carrier is supported by Royal Air Maroc and they will fly a 757 and 2 737-200's. No idea about the paintscheme but my guess is 'regular' Royal Air Maroc for the time being.

23) Sahara Airlines (S2) does not have a B767 in their fleet

They do. They operate flights to London with this one.

A few other tips and tricks:

Asian Spirit 100 = Asian Spirit BAE 146-100

SAM F100 = Avianca F100 (they have small 'operated by SAM' titles)

Yanda Airlines F100 = Alliance Air F100

Viaggio Air 146 = Hemus Air 146

More to follow later.

Fred

Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2006 at 5:47pm

RE:Air Europa Flight plans

Here is a link to the Air Europa Summer 2004 flight plans. Its not an up to date version but at least you can have this airline flying again. I couldn't find a later version after a quick look but I hope this helps.

http://www.projectai.com/library/files.php?cat=7

David Jackson EGPD
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 1:06am

Air Madrid (NM). UT lists the following aircraft in their fleet: A310,A319,A321,A330 and A340. However, when you look up their flight schedules in UT, all you see are the A330 and A340. No mention of the others.

The airline's website confirms all of the above, with the exception of the A321 : http://www.airmadrid.com/info_flota.do

This will have to be another import. There are new flight schedules available at Project AI, by Carlos Augusto Narvaez: http://www.projectai.com/libraries/search.php?keywords=air+m adrid

CR Airways is a bit similar. The Boeing 737-800 is listed, but not shown in the flight schedules. To be able to see it flying around, assign the 738 to the CRJs, that way, you'll be able to see both flying around Hong Kong.

I'm just starting to assign textures after purchasing the latest flight schedule. So far, I have already imported LOT, Centralwings, Laser, and now Air madrid.

Delta is MY airline
masped View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 3:41am

Hi Hernan.

Are we looking at the same schedules?

When I generate the timetable for Air Madrid it shows the A319s and A321s flying all over Europe. The A310 is only shown as flying twice a week to Tel Aviv so I've assigned an A310 to the A321 to make it a bit more active.

Similarly, the timetable I get for CR Airways has a separate 738 entry, but to see it flying I need someone to do a nice repaint .

Matthew

pschlute View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 4:59am

I cannot see air madrid in the new schedule at all ?

Peter

John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 5:53am

OK I know there seems to be a lot of obmissions in this update but there are also a lot of additions too.

Please remember that the the data we get from our supplier, depends on lots of factors:-

• The aircraft codes used are the ones supplied by the airlines, sometimes they use their own codes and not the IATA industry standard method.
  • The data is only as good as the data supplied to our supplier by the airlines, if the airlires data is flawed then the data we get is flawed too.
  • As we have explained many times before, to check every single flight,aircraft assignment and airline is just too expensive. If we did that we would push the cost of the updates to an unreasonable level, and in the end deter you from obtaining them, so as in all things releated to Flight Simulator a compromise has to be reached.
  • If an airline is dropped, it is because we just do not have data or the data we have recieved is just too flawed to be of any use.

We try to achieve a product that is both representative of WORLDWIDE traffic and affordable. Sometimes your favorite airline will be dropped, but this is usually for resons beyond our direct control.

freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 6:04am
Originally posted by pschlute pschlute wrote:

I cannot see air madrid in the new schedule at all ?

Peter

Try searching for airmadrid (written as one word)

Fred

John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 6:15am

Make sure that you have good installs of the updates guys.. some of you are saying Air Madrid is missing/not showing all flights.

On my installation Air Madrid is there under Airmadrid (incorrect spelling) with all the flights showing.

freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 6:15am

A few more remarks:

Air Iceland BAe146 is a codeshare with Atlantic Airways (Faroe Islands). No aircraft assignment is needed.

The Wimbi Dira A320's are indeed Spring Airlines (China) as mentioned before.

The Air Berlin A321 flights are operated by FlyNiki.

In real life the AirMadrid A321 flights are not operated yet.

Bayu Indonesia 727 is a DHL 727F operating in the new c/s.

Sudan doesn't have any 727's in their own (full) colours. They operate one in Estafeta Papua c/s and one all white. On avsim their is a package called sudan_airways_pack.zip with repaints for these 727's

The Krasnoyarsk Airlines, Samara Airlines and Domodedovo Airlines 737 flights are operated by 737's in AirUnion c/s. Anybody got a repaint for the Aardvark model?

That's it for now.

Fred

makisxenat View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 8:21am
Hernan did an Air Union one

check PAI

Makis
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 9:09am
Originally posted by freson freson wrote:

The Krasnoyarsk Airlines, Samara Airlines and Domodedovo Airlines 737 flights are operated by 737's in AirUnion c/s. Anybody got a repaint for the Aardvark model?

There is an Air Union pack on avsim.ru that has repaints for the 737, 767 and SKJ TU154 v3 model.  http://www.avsim.ru/files.phtml?action=download&id=5733

There is also a repaint for the Vala TU154 model http://www.avsim.ru/files.phtml?action=download&id=5875

freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 9:35am

Originally posted by Craig Craig wrote:

There is an Air Union pack on avsim.ru that has repaints for the 737, 767 and SKJ TU154 v3 model.  http://www.avsim.ru/files.phtml?action=download&id=5733

Got it.

Thanks.

erict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 4:00pm

Hernan, what happened to your CR Airways repaints? I thought you uploaded them on avsim two days ago.

& can someone paint the Air China A330?

Thank you sirs!

Eric Thornton - CX001
Flying Tigers Group
makisxenat View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 4:23pm
Donbass Aero does not operate 737-500.  The 737s  are operated by Air Baltic

Thanks
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2006 at 10:49am

And a few more:

Vladivostok Air 733 is a codeshare with KrasAir/AirUnion. No need to assign an aircraft.

Same for Donbassaero 735 = Codeshare with Air Baltic.

No idea what the CCM 735 may be but their are no fligthplans for this entry so no need to worry about it.

Cubana 757 is a Hola Airlines (Spain) 757.

Volare Airlines 763 is an Air Europe 767-300

As mentioned before the Air Astana 763 flights are operated by KLM. In real life these are codeshare flights. In UT they aren't so the KLM 763 should be assigned to keep UT as close to the real thing as possible.

I'm pretty sure that more additions will follow.

Keep you posted.

Fred

FlyingFinn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2006 at 4:42pm

IF there is a Sterling MD-80 (or any other NB aircraft) operating out of EFHK it is operated by Jetx and it is this aircraft http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1050846/M/.

I haven't been able to download the new schedules yet, so I'll get back to you about this when I have.

Jesse, EFHK
Thank you for flying Finnair!
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2006 at 5:20pm
Jesse, you could've used this link: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1050846/M/
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2006 at 5:21pm

Jesse,

Just above the picture there is a URL link.

Mark
P3D v4.4

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2006 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by freelancer freelancer wrote:

Jesse,

Just above the picture there is a URL link.

Thank you Mark and Craig.

How dumb can I be?

Jesse, EFHK

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 11:38am
Originally posted by FlyingFinn FlyingFinn wrote:

IF there is a Sterling MD-80 (or any other NB aircraft) operating out of EFHK it is operated by Jetx and it is this aircraft http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1050846/M/.

I haven't been able to download the new schedules yet, so I'll get back to you about this when I have.

Ok, new schedules downloaded and I had the chance to look at NB.

Sterling merged with Maersk Air recently so the 735s and 73Gs come from Maersk, so they are operated in a hybrid livery like this one http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1063738/M/. There are repaints by Kelly Freeman for AI Aardvark 735 and 73G in the hybrid colours available at AVSIM.

For the MD-80 operating the Helsinki flights UT has a 73G operating those flights, and because they aren't the only routes for 73G I don't think there's much that can be done for the situation other than importing new schedules.

Also, Joint Stock Company Nordic Solutions (funny name!) is Nordic Solutions Air Services which operates flights for Air Åland. The plane is operated in Air Åland colours and repaint by Symon Long is available at AVSIM. I think it will be difficult for you to find because it includes letter Å in Åland but I'll try to link it: http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Pro to=ftp&DLID=76660

Jesse, EFHK

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by freson freson wrote:

Same for Donbassaero 735 = Codeshare with Air Baltic.

No idea what the CCM 735 may be but their are no fligthplans for this entry so no need to worry about it.

Donbassaero F50 is also Air Baltic codeshare.

I do have CCM 737 in my schedules! I don't know why you suppose it's a B735, but that would still make sense due to CCM's close relationship with Air France. So I assigned Air France B735 to CCM B737.

Remember that when checking if a plane is in the timetable don't look only at the route map, because it shows often only one aircraft per route. If you have a look at the CCM schedules you can see 737 flights but the route map indicates erroneously only Airbus aircraft for the (also) 737 routes. It's a UT bug. 

Edit: Does anyone know about the Jet2.com BAe146?

Jesse, EFHK
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by FlyingFinn FlyingFinn wrote:

If you have a look at the CCM schedules you can see 737 flights but the route map indicates erroneously only Airbus aircraft for the (also) 737 routes. It's a UT bug. 

Edit: Does anyone know about the Jet2.com BAe146?

You're right... slipped my mind. I hate that bugAngry

The Jet2.com BAe146 is a leased one from Flightline. see http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1042841/L/ for a picture. Repaint for the Fernando Martinez is available (on Avsim, I think).

Fred

Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 4:49pm

--FlyingFinn--

Hi Jessie

Can you please tell me what the icao & iata code plus callsign for Air Åland is.

Thanks for any help or info

David Jackson EGPD

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 5:31pm

Thanks Fred.

David,

Air Åland is quite difficult because there is very little info of it. All flights are operated by Nordic Solutions (Lithuanian company), so flights use the N9 IATA code. ICAO code might be NVD but I don't know that for sure because it can be just made up for use in my ATC Simulator. Callsign is Nordwind , but according to my knowledge it's not included in EditVoicepack.

So I think Air Åland does not have any codes or callsigns, all flights use Nordic Solutions ones which are very difficult to find.

Jesse, EFHK
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 5:48pm

Jesse

Thankyou for your info.

Take it easy

David Jackson EGPD
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2006 at 8:38pm
Mark
P3D v4.4
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2006 at 1:16am

AIR LUXOR When you look up at Air Luxor GB (L8) or Air Luxor Stp (C2), both show a default 767-300. I thought, great! another repaint I could work on. Got a photo:...http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0195027/L/

However, when I pulled up the route map, I found this: UT shows the A320 as its equipment! I looked up its flight schedules. Lisbon to Bissau, Lisbon to Sao Tome Island, trying to see if the default plane actually shows up. But, there was no sight of it. I adjusted the parking spots to a medium size gate at both GGOV and FPST, and still no show of the red default 767. If I did the repaint it would've been a waste of my time...unless, anyone else sees that default 767. Any ideas?

Delta is MY airline
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2006 at 3:16am
Flyjet (Y7) has no flightplans, however, a repaint for AIA Aardvark 757-200 and AI Flightplans are available at AVSIM., that will have to be imported.
Delta is MY airline

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2006 at 7:05am

Hernan,

are you sure your update has installed correctly? I have timetable for Flyjet for a B767-200 flying between Bermuda and Stansted and my Air Luxor Gb and Stp timetables show a 767.

Jesse, EFHK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic