Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Schedule Assignments 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:19pm

Thanks a lot Craig for that informationSmile.  I think I'll have to assign my "best guess". After going through pages and pages on airliners.net and seeing these airlines at the airports which Coyne flies to, I finally decided to assign the following for this airlineWink

IL76--Transaviaexport Cargo Airline

AN24--Titan cargo

AN12--Tiramavia

OK, it may not be 100% correct but its better than default and at least these assignments have flown in and out of the airports in which Coyne flies toEmbarrassed. After the info from Craig I think this ones impossible to get completely rightConfused.

Thanks David & Craig for your input

David Jackson EGPD
jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2007 at 12:42pm
Does the 77W = Boeing 777-200 or Boeing 777-300 assignments?  I have been using the 777-300 for 77W in UT.   Thanks!
Thanks,
Jerel
KDFW/DFW Dallas, Texas USA
Mike... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2007 at 1:14pm
77W is the 777-300ER.
jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2008 at 8:52am

Does anyone know who operates the CRJ for Air China?  I noticed the flights are based out of Hohhot, China.  Trying to figure out what to assign to these flights as Air China doesn't operate the CRJ.  I thought it was Yunnan but they were bought out and integrated into China Eastern.

Thanks!

Thanks,
Jerel
KDFW/DFW Dallas, Texas USA
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2008 at 12:25pm

Hi Jerel

Shandong Airlines.

Regards

Dave

David Jackson EGPD
bigworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 5:11am

ive found the 727 buraq on avsim

ive found the DC10 for pamir but not a 737

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 2:20am
 I took flight lessons out of the airport that they fly out of in the Chicago area..and I currently work in the flightpath of the same airport
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 5:36am
May I remind members that this thread is for classic UT only.
For the UT2 Forum and support, please use the UT2 Forum, which is available only to registered UT2 owners.

David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic