Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Schedule Assignments 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer Schedule Assignments 2
    Posted: July-11-2006 at 9:54pm
Here you go!
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 1:01am

Just got the new schedule, appreciate it. One I noticed, and I may not know what I'm talking about, but who is Paradise Island Airlines?  There listed as a US Airways carrier flying the Embraer 170.  I know Republic Airlines, (callsign Brickyard), flys the 170 for US Airways.  Here's their site: http://www.republicairlines.com/sub-repubair.html  I can't find anything current on Paradise Island. 

Jeff

Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 3:17pm

Hi 2 All

If you look at EDDF - Frankfurt Inter Airport (Summer 2006 Schedules) there are three airlines that I'm not sure what to assign. Can anybody please tell me who the carriers are for these. I understand that Air Madrid was going to lease the A321's but I'm not sure from who. With regards to the others I haven't managed to find anything out.

Air Madrid (NM) -- A321        

Emirates (EK) -- 744

Macair (CC) -- 74X

David Jackson EGPD
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 4:53pm

David,

I suppose the Air Madrid will be operated in their own colours. The recently delivered A319's are in full c/s as well.

The Emirates 744 is one of their 747-400 Freighters. The correct code would have been 74Y.

The Macair 74X is an Air Atlanta Icelandic 747-200F. Both Macair and Air Atlanta Icelandic use the code CC.

Fred

Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2006 at 5:42pm

Hi Fred

Thankyou for your help.  Frankfurt is now complete and looks swell with my mega scenery and all my AI Aircraft correct. Ye ha

Take it easy

Dave

David Jackson EGPD
rutnut View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rutnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2006 at 6:31pm
Does anyone know what the Air One CR9 is supposed to be?

I wasn't aware that they had any CRJs - could it be a partner airline?

Lufthansa??

Thanks
apwright View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2006 at 1:04am

Originally posted by rutnut rutnut wrote:

Does anyone know what the Air One CR9 is supposed to be? I wasn't aware that they had any CRJs

Apparently, they now have four, with another two coming soon.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1055154/L/

Can't find a repaint yet.

Regards,
Adrian
LGTS
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2006 at 4:43am
Now, there is one. See the screenshots section.
Delta is MY airline
rutnut View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rutnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2006 at 12:10pm
Thanks for sorting that one out for me guys

erict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 6:37am

Does anyone know what's up with the Alitalia MD-11 routes?  It's says passenger MD-11 but looking at the routes it looks like Cargo.

Did Alitalia retire all their passenger MD-11 and convert them to cargo?

Eric Thornton - CX001
Flying Tigers Group
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 6:46am
Originally posted by erict erict wrote:

Did Alitalia retire all their passenger MD-11 and convert them to cargo?

Yes, they did.

Alitalia no longer operates passenger MD-11's.

Fred

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 2:21pm
You can assign the new AirUnion Boeing 737-300 I just painted (see screenshots) to the following cariers: Domodedovo, Krasnoyarsk (KrasAir) and Samara Airlines, as they are now part of the new AirUnion conglomerate.
Delta is MY airline
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 4:05pm

Emirates

74X & 74Y--have no flights in the Su06 timetable.

742 & 744 --are actually freighters Emirates skycargo

David Jackson EGPD
jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2006 at 9:18pm

Any ideas on these?

Virgin Express 319

Asian Spirit F100

Ivoire Airways A310-300

Trans Air Congo 732

South Airlines 737

Bismillah Airlines 73F

Shaheen 73G  * I have their Boeing 737-200 already assigned for 732

Palau Trans Pacific 752

Thanks!

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2006 at 1:24pm
Need some help with Bonairexel (9H). There is an F50 as part of their equipment, and I'm unable to find pictures. Should you find any, please let me know so I can do a repaint for it. Thanks.
Delta is MY airline
Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2006 at 3:20pm

Hi Hernan

RE:Bonairexel (9H)

The only pics I can find of this airline are on  http://www.jetphotos.net/ 

There are pics of ATR's and ERJ's after a quick look. No pics though of the Fokker 50. I'm not sure if you can use these and somehow transfer these paint schemes onto a F50.  Hope this helps you out.

David Jackson EGPD
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2006 at 1:49am

Thanks David.

I've got the same information as you have. I don't know if this is an error in UT's data. Bonairexel website doesn't help much either. I only suggest for everyone to assign the ATR42

Delta is MY airline
makisxenat View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makisxenat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2006 at 7:04pm
Hi
Correct the Bonaire Excelflies no F50

To David's questions

Virgrin Express A319 + SN Brusseles (they merged)
Asian Spirit flies only BAE 462
Ivoire flies only A321 to Paris and Marseilles

The rest..I will have to revert to you

Makis
FlyingFinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingFinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 7:39am
Originally posted by jerel2k6 jerel2k6 wrote:

Shaheen 73G  * I have their Boeing 737-200 already assigned for 732

Palau Trans Pacific 752

Thanks!

Shaheen 73G is most probably a 732.

Palau Transpacific Airlines has leased aircraft from Far Eastern Air Transport in the past so following that logic I have assigned a FAT B752 for Palau.

Jesse, EFHK
Thank you for flying Finnair!
jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 7:59am

Thanks for the replies.  Speaking of Far Eastern Transport does anyone have the repaint for the Far Eastern Transport Camry repaint available on AI Aardvark?  The URL does not work.

masped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 8:00am

Originally posted by makisxenat makisxenat wrote:

Hi
Ivoire flies only A321 to Paris and Marseilles

Not quite - Air Ivoire flies an A321, but Ivoire Airways is a different company (website here:http://www.ivoireairways.ci/).

According to the website they do operate an A310, but I can't find any pictures of it.

Matthew

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 1:20pm

Jerel,

PAI's website is down. You can get one from AVSIM. There is a repaint made for the Aardvark 757. You can get it here:

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Pro to=ftp&DLID=52580

Delta is MY airline
AZflyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 9:07pm
Hi...I am attempting to download the new summer schedule.  I clicked on the link for the site, downloaded the "UT-Spring-Summer 06.exe file onto my desktop.  As soon as I double click on the executable I get a message from my Antivirus showing that it has detected a virus or spyware.  It shows infected file as...C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\oreans32.sys with a virus name of RTKT AGENT.CTH.  ANYBODY have any idea what this is all about.  I have downloaded all previous schedule updates with no problem but this is a new antivirus...(Trend Micro Antivirus)  ANY SUGGESTIONS????
THX
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by AZflyer AZflyer wrote:

Hi...I am attempting to download the new summer schedule.  I clicked on the link for the site, downloaded the "UT-Spring-Summer 06.exe file onto my desktop.  As soon as I double click on the executable I get a message from my Antivirus showing that it has detected a virus or spyware.  It shows infected file as...C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\oreans32.sys with a virus name of RTKT AGENT.CTH.  ANYBODY have any idea what this is all about.  I have downloaded all previous schedule updates with no problem but this is a new antivirus...(Trend Micro Antivirus)  ANY SUGGESTIONS????
THX

This should be posted in a new topic in the tech support forum.

Somebody experienced some false postives recently, check out this thread for more info.
jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 10:24pm
Far Eastern Air Transport
LIN
lin_fat_aiab757.zip ( www.fs777.com ) (hard to find)
Far Eastern Air Transport (Camry)
LIN
lin_toyota_aiab757.zip ( www.fs777.com ) (hard to find)

I was referring to these two repaints on ai-aardvark.  The url is no good.  Does any one have these repaints?  Thanks

jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2006 at 6:50pm

Anybody know if SAT Airlines - Sakhalinskie Aviatrassy is a codeshare.  They are listed as operating a 737?

Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2006 at 8:31pm
SAT operates a 737-200.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0952985/L/

And if you use the Aardvark B732, there is a texture available for it.

Dave, UK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave, UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 2:32pm

Florida West International B747F is Atlas Air

Does anyone know anything about these two freighters

Aeromexpress ABF

Ryan International Airlines ABF

I think the Aeromexpress is in Aerounion colours but I'm not 100% sure

David Jackson EGPD
hazeof3dd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazeof3dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 10:25pm
nevermind that was stupid
RFields View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RFields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 2:30pm

"One I noticed, and I may not know what I'm talking about, but who is Paradise Island Airlines?  "

Paradise Island Airlines - I'm not sure of

But Ultimate Traffic has a long running historical inaccuracy with:

Pacific Island Aviation - IATA 9J - ICAO PSA - being confused as a US Airways Express carrier - even the 'experts' on airliners.net frequently mislabel their photos as belonging to this airline.

The reason is that:

Pacific Southwest Airlines was bought and merged into US Airways - the IATA code PS and the ICAO code PSA did belong to them.

PSA Airlines - has the ICAO code JIA and do NOT have a separate IATA code - from their previous name of Jetstream International Airlines - which was also purchased by US Airways.

JIA flies the CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 aircraft for US Airways Express.

Pacific Island Aviation was based in Saipan in the Northern Marianas Islands - serving Guam, Saipan, Rota and Tinian as a Northwest Air Link affilliate for many years. Their fleet consisted solely of Shorts SH3-30 aircraft. They have ceased to operate - unable to compete with the Cape Air ATR's flying as Continental Connection out of Guam.

Reggie Fields, KADS, Addison, Texas, USA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic