Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.AIR file Editor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markeebo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .AIR file Editor
    Posted: July-24-2006 at 11:14pm

Can someone point me towards an .AIR file editor?  I need to make some AI aircraft visible in the selection window.  I used to have an app that did it allowed me to peek into the .air file and change that variable, but for the life of me, I can't find it now, and don't even remember the name.

Any help would be appreciated greatly

Mark

John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 4:52am

The utility you want is AirED you will find it on AVSIM

markeebo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markeebo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 9:19am

Thanks for the info.  I actually didn't find it on Avsim but found some files that mentioned that you needed it and provided a link to the AirED website.  Here it is for anyone else who may need it.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hsors/FS_Soft/

Thanks again.

Mark

hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 3:17pm
That's very useful. I think that AirEd v1.52 is the latest available. I've searched for it everywhere on the web, without success. I don't know how you found this website, but thanks anyway.

Actually, if all you want to do is edit the .air file to remove (or add) an aircraft to the FS Aircraft list, older versions of AirEd will do the job just as well, but it's still nice to have the latest version.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 4:09pm
Yes, thank you for the link to the site.
Mark

FSX
FS2004
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic