Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Astraeus 757 Assignment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makisxenat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Astraeus 757 Assignment
    Posted: January-04-2007 at 7:18am
Happy New Year to all

At Gatwick Airport one of my Astraeus flights (Flt no 55 to UARR Akatau) is with the default aircraft Boeing 757.  I already assigned to Astraeus and Daalo the Aardvark repaint compiled and the default still there showing flt 55 to UARR.

Did anybody else had this problem??

Is there a hidden airline somewhere?

Let me know

ThanksConfused

hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2007 at 11:20am
Astreus also operates b757's for the Carriers Coyne Airways and Daallo Airlines, which you will find in UT's Aircraft/Airlines Utility. As you have assigned the Daalo one, it must the Coyne Airways.

This is a common problem. The answers are usually found by running UT's RepaintList utility. This generates a .txt file which is best opened with Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet.

When opening in Excel, choose 'Delimited', click on 'next', select 'Comma', click on 'Next', leave the next page unchanged, click on 'Finish'. This opens the file in cells and columns. Use the Sort menu to sort by Operator name, then by Carrier name. Save the file as an .xls file.

If you scroll down the Operator Name column until you get to 'Astreus', you'll see how I found the answer to your problem.

David Hanstater
Administrator.
makisxenat View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makisxenat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2007 at 12:30pm
ThanksThumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic